What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s best to have a couple trucks. Divides the abuse and when one goes down it’s not game over. For construction sites where you go I run my Kraton with backflips if it’s chunky or the Outcast. I was at a great place today but it poured down ran why I was there and got really muddy. Huge rock pile jump, I’m sure it will be gone by next week...
Talion is king on the smoother less chunky stuff and fall/earlywinter short grass. Much lighter than the Noto and will seem super fast.
Looking forward to see what you get, don’t give up on the Noto though.

It’s always a fun bash until... your steering arm thingy breaks. Anyone know if they make aluminum ones for the fury
I'm so done. First the fan on the esc stopped working so it was long pauses while waiting for temps to come down. Then, as it has happened before, the right rear wheel nut came loose and now I have another stripped wheel. Gonna take a breath than grab a Talion or a Kraton. The Noto is just not working out for me anymore. I'm sure it's just trying to tell me to move on.

It's the larger gear on the inside, close to the cup.
Aye I’ll trade for the noto if you want

Attachments

• D293E7E6-042D-4DDF-A3B3-DA9453A3F034.jpeg
    D293E7E6-042D-4DDF-A3B3-DA9453A3F034.jpeg
    341 KB · Views: 36
  • 5D6E7C99-EBCA-47C8-A1F8-DAA555ED800A.jpeg
    5D6E7C99-EBCA-47C8-A1F8-DAA555ED800A.jpeg
    268.3 KB · Views: 39
It’s best to have a couple trucks. Divides the abuse and when one goes down it’s not game over. For construction sites where you go I run my Kraton with backflips if it’s chunky or the Outcast. I was at a great place today but it poured down ran why I was there and got really muddy. Huge rock pile jump, I’m sure it will be gone by next week...
Talion is king on the smoother less chunky stuff and fall/earlywinter short grass. Much lighter than the Noto and will seem super fast.
Looking forward to see what you get, don’t give up on the Noto though.
Today was just grass and my small ramps. I was so worried about the dif after just rebuilding it in the afternoon and then this. I have a fan and a whole other esc, but I only have two new tires left. That rear wheel has had the nut come loose three times already. I replaced the aluminum hub after the first. Another problem that makes no sense but am I supposed to glue it on to make sure it doesn't happen again?

Today was just grass and my small ramps. I was so worried about the dif after just rebuilding it in the afternoon and then this. I have a fan and a whole other esc, but I only have two new tires left. That rear wheel has had the nut come loose three times already. I replaced the aluminum hub after the first. Another problem that makes no sense but am I supposed to glue it on to make sure it doesn't happen again?

I was rebuilding an Arrma aluminum diff. and I had a thought that might be some help to your problem. Are you putting 2 shims under the large internal gears like the diagram shows? I tried that and it was way too tight. I took 1 out from under each and have had no problems since, other than I just stripped a F'n screw again. Anyway, hope this helps you out.

I was rebuilding an Arrma aluminum diff. and I had a thought that might be some help to your problem. Are you putting 2 shims under the large internal gears like the diagram shows? I tried that and it was way too tight. I took 1 out from under each and have had no problems since, other than I just stripped a F'n screw again. Anyway, hope this helps you out.
Just one shim as I had done with the plastic cup.

I had a rogue wood piece break a fan blade on my 185BLX esc. Ordered a new fan. Thankfully I was only at 4s and it did t even over heat. I noticed it after the run. I tested it after and all seems to be fine.

Concrete parking block yesterday. Was bookin it pretty good. I think I got lucky with a cracked a arm and bent hinge pin all things considered.

Attachments

• FF08DE9C-DD1B-4647-9AC3-1FB277F8F0B3.jpeg
    FF08DE9C-DD1B-4647-9AC3-1FB277F8F0B3.jpeg
    267.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 281073FA-56F6-4D8D-9D3A-BD0A0BE716D2.jpeg
    281073FA-56F6-4D8D-9D3A-BD0A0BE716D2.jpeg
    290.4 KB · Views: 35
Cooked my rear diff... only ran 1.25 5000mah packs through it (about 25 minutes of solid running) before it started chirping. Then I was pissed and just beat on it until LVC.
Also broke the LP wing mount when landing on all 4 tires, it went flying.
Lost a wheel nut. Can't remember the last time I lost a wheel nut.
Pretty sure the chassis is tweaked as it did not sound good rolling along.

I was running it with my ERBEv2. It only suffered some body damage, a shock piston and a rear tie-rod end, but I still ran it a full pack at the skate park after replacing the rod end. The landings were not pleasant. Think I need to go up to a larger piston hole. 70wt with the VDK #2 seems to be a bit much for it.

I had two issues yesterday. First my Savox 1210SG just stopped working. I landed a big jump and then lost the steering. The servo feels nice and smooth. It just doesn't respond. I checked it in another truck to rule out the receiver and it was still inop. It's about a year old. I'm going to see if my shop will warranty it.

The second issue is I stripped out one of my new Katars. I noticed the nut was loose and when I took off the tire I saw that it was rounded. So bummed. I emailed Ted at JRC and he is going to see if he has a driver's side floating around the shop. I thought that was pretty awesome. If not I'll buy a complete set since I love those tires and will definitely use them.

seized bearing caused this...

Attachments

• sentondiff.jpg
    sentondiff.jpg
    226 KB · Views: 32
Mashed it up at a skate park today. Rear gear boss is toast plus the rear hinge pin block is, well, in pieces. Worth it for the run I had.
20190906_141712.jpg

Mashed it up at a skate park today. Rear gear boss is toast plus the rear hinge pin block is, well, in pieces. Worth it for the run I had.View attachment 47654
Looks like you also cracked your arm on the side that didn't break the hinge pin brace.

Looks like you also cracked your arm on the side that didn't break the hinge pin brace.
It was cracked already, but holding okay. Replaced it now that I have the back end off. The landing that broke everything was off such an incredible jump. If the landing was 10 degrees more flat, I would have escaped without damage, but being on concrete, it had to go. Should have a new video up tomorrow.

I BENT one side of my front shock tower. Was jumping a gravel pile, decided it wanted to dart left do a 90 degree roll and hit a tree mid air ??? still landed on its wheels. Man I love this typhon

Back