What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so... first post, first broken things ... :p;)
there will be more ... i am sure

Attachments

• outcast..jpg
    outcast..jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC_2838.JPG
    DSC_2838.JPG
    642.6 KB · Views: 36
  • DSC_2839.JPG
    DSC_2839.JPG
    522.8 KB · Views: 37
so... first post, first broken things ... :p;)
there will be more ... i am sure

wow, Its that from excessive slip of clutch or a seized bearing?

Last edited:
didn´t know by sure, the outcast isn´t that old, maybe some 10 time driven ... drove a lot on tarmac in the beginning...
it´s been replaced on warrenty and i will see how it workes out

I'd say it was too much clutch slip resulting in excessive heat. Did it sound like the clutch was slipping under hard acceleration?

I'd say it was too much clutch slip resulting in excessive heat. Did it sound like the clutch was slipping under hard acceleration?

hmmmmmm it made some strange noise ...and the car at some point didn´t accelerate @all ... just easy ... can i adjust the clutch slip?
there should be a screw...?

starting at 8.20mins ... can i do it like that? fully close, and like a little back?

I've never adjusted a 4s clutch before but on the mega clutch I adjust it the opposite way. If its slipping too much I tighten until it slips less. Don't over tighten any slipper clutch though as you'll start breaking driveline components like driveshafts etc. Its designed to slip a little for this reason, to stop the shock force through the driveline.

Maybe @jondilly1974 or another 4s Arrma owner can help you with a procedure for the 4s clutch adjustment??

Ripped a truck load today. Only war wounds broken outcast wing and rear diff or spur starting to strip in brcc. Hobbywing power. Time for metal gears I believe

Attachments

• 8B1CCF64-2F76-435E-923B-61748B199A14.jpeg
    8B1CCF64-2F76-435E-923B-61748B199A14.jpeg
    234 KB · Views: 29
A arm and shock (missed my ramp). Just ordered a set of 4 stock shocks. And also front a arms. Oh and a tbone bumper lol a little late but it'll help next time ?‍♂️

Attachments

• 20200126_121222.jpg
    20200126_121222.jpg
    387.6 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Back