What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
but once they pop out the gpm part is ruined correct I’m currently running the rpm ones
I never even tried the stock ones, the Rpm ones were just bad and popped out all of the time, never had a single issue with the GPM ones.

Man been a good while since I posted anything here which isn't a bad thing😂 Finally got to bash today as rain stopped so took the Noto out with the new motor for a bash. Of course last jump landed bad on one wheel after a front flip and busted a shock rod end🤦 at least A arm and everything else survived so not a big deal thankfully
20211027_144619.jpg

Man been a good while since I posted anything here which isn't a bad thing😂 Finally got to bash today as rain stopped so took the Noto out with the new motor for a bash. Of course last jump landed bad on one wheel after a front flip and busted a shock rod end🤦 at least A arm and everything else survived so not a big deal thankfully View attachment 176451
Sorry to hear but If there is such a thing as a good break thats it. (y)

@bashtillbroken I just had a cell like that, and the pack by itself is useless unless you need one just to tinker around.
I'm planning on breaking mine into a 2S and 3S or just a 5S. Not sure if you are up for that. For now I just use it to power stuff inside for receiver checkout etc.
Useless for bashing or anything that will require a higher load.

$hit
i discharged it and recharged it and now the balanced with o.o3 off from eachother
I had that happen to me once. It was a 2s that I thought was gone. I discharged and slow charged it a couple of times and it leveled out.

You can always balance them but what matters is the IR value, needs to be within reasonable values compared to others ~20%, but that guide is a little weird with the low IR's we typically use. Any ideas what you have/ Is your charger providing them?
By all means, try and use it and see what happens. I'd stop after a minute and check for balance.

Well, here we are at the beginning of the month. For those that follow this thread, I'm pretty sure we all knew who was going to win for October. As a matter of fact, if he posts his latest crash, he might win for November too. So without further delay, join me in congratulating October's "What did you break today" member of the month, @K-BASH !!!
AUGUST 2021 ARRMA FORUM AWARD.png

Well, here we are at the beginning of the month. For those that follow this thread, I'm pretty sure we all knew who was going to win for October. As a matter of fact, if he posts his latest crash, he might win for November too. So without further delay, join me in congratulating October's "What did you break today" member of the month, @K-BASH !!! View attachment 177408
Some day!!!!

Last edited:
Well, here we are at the beginning of the month. For those that follow this thread, I'm pretty sure we all knew who was going to win for October. As a matter of fact, if he posts his latest crash, he might win for November too. So without further delay, join me in congratulating October's "What did you break today" member of the month, @K-BASH !!! View attachment 177408
I'm pretty sure he won for all of 2021 with that wreck.

Thanks brother,I wanna give thanks to ARRMA and ARRMA FORUM for inspiring me to be a complete DUMBAZZ with these hi-powered rcz.see if I can't come up with something more spectacular this following year....lmao😆😅🤣😂

Funny story, I was bashing with the family at the park and my daughter was having some sort of issue with her Voltage, so I'm holding the transmitter to my Senton while helping her out. My wife and younger daughter were talking about one of the cars going off the edge. I look up, my Senton is no longer where I left it. I had pressed the trigger, it took off towards the bike path, caught air jumping the berm and flew all the way down the embankment into the drainage ditch on the other side. I looked down and see it submerged in some VERY clean looking water. I went down to recover it and still see bubbles coming out, great...

Anyway, thought it was pretty funny, I wish I'd at least seen it jumping the bike path before trying to drown itself. Tires were waterlogged, fortunately they are older and fairly worn so if they blow out next run it won't be a big loss. Busted the front bumper and broke my JB weld, so it might just be time to break open the package of bumper parts. Though I'll probably just repair with some 5 min epoxy since I'm at work at the moment. Opened the motor and blew out a little water, shouldn't be an issue. So hopefully with enough time to dry out the only loss will be the tires, though I'm a bit concerned about the battery. It still shows good voltage and all cells are balanced so I'll have to see. Still pulling bearings to see what those are like.

Anyone else break stuff from a runaway?

Back