What did you break today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good news got the call a few mins ago ITS NOT BROKE!! (Ankle) Sever sprain and possibly torn ligament but said all I need is a brace and a few weeks of healing time w00t!

Now im off 2 pizza hut for lunch ;)
Heads up on the torn ligament. Treat it like it's broken. That's an injury that likes too come back if not healed properly. Glad to know you're feeling alright.

Heads up on the torn ligament. Treat it like it's broken. That's an injury that likes too come back if not healed properly. Glad to know you're feeling alright.

I pretty much have been lol, hes got me doing small exercises and now I gotta wear a brace which actually isn't too bad.

Now I gotta take my brand new car out for a test drive VROOOOOOOOOOOOM!

Broken-a-Arm.JPG

Well, I kind of cartwheeleed into a seemingly wet spot in the construction site I was checking out today.....tried to power out,and, well....esc bye bye. Started coggin and i, out of laziness, hammered the throttle and saw smoke...... Upgade time I guess. ?

yeah, im afraid to air it out right now... last time i went jumping i broke both my cars cause of cold

It's not an issue for me because I simply won't go out in 20 degree weather and freeze my ass off, lol.

Yeah I won't list the amount of poop I've broke thanks to plastic parts that don't mix well with sub 30 degrees finally smarting up and no jumping my notorious in this crappie cold and barely plan on taking the brcc out... if its below freezing anymore i'll go for my morning walk but the cars can stay home.. tired of breaking stuff and my back is tired of me sitting on the floor fixing it all lol

It's not an issue for me because I simply won't go out in 20 degree weather and freeze my ass off, lol.

I feel the same way.... its gonna be a long expensive winter... all you can do is look at your rigs and buy more sh!t...

well tossed 3s on my slash the other day (stock) and burned up something... Suspect the slipper clutch cause it makes a loud whirling noise when I gun it.. tightened up the slipper but its still not working ...

Not even in the mood to take it apart today.

Ok I took it apart..I still don't know what the fiddlestick was broke. I compared it to my old stampede slipper and my stampede was broke so I laughed about that, Swapped the rotor out as it looked a tad bent, then just put it all back together put the slipper as tight as I possibly could then just backed that out a VERY HAIR (don't worry I have new pads coming..) And holy... The car is a lot faster now..

So I guess it was just still too loose even tho I thought I had tightened it up enough I guess not...

Typical traxxxas slash problem hella loose slipper out of the box......

Just broke a rear turnbuckle on my bigrock :( poor eyelet broke. I was jumping it even tho I said I wasn't gonna lol

Its ok tho easy fix and cheap as heck!

Just broke a rear turnbuckle on my bigrock :( poor eyelet broke. I was jumping it even tho I said I wasn't gonna lol

Its ok tho easy fix and cheap as heck!
Hope your ankles feeling better. You're doing a lot of walking to pick up damaged trucks. Pretty sure the doctor said you should rest it a while.:)

Hope your ankles feeling better. You're doing a lot of walking to pick up damaged trucks. Pretty sure the doctor said you should rest it a while.:)

Its doing a lot better as long as I don't twist my foot and just keep it straight i'm good, he did say im supposed to walk on it but wear a brace if I do which.. I...am...not wearing atm lol it gets in the way lol

Second T-bone mudguard shattered within 2 weeks on the Talion

IMG_8685.JPG

I've been running RPM arms and guards on the Outcast for the last 8 months with zero breakages so I'll be switching over to those on the Talion as well.

Back