What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up the second HR dif cup that was on back order, plus grabbed some goodies for the new Outcast body and the Notorious body that's on the way. Since these roll cages don't come with the hardened screws that line the top, I used the only ones I could find in my bolts chest. ?View attachment 33298View attachment 33299
love those bolts on roll bar!!!

Just brought an outcast woooweee. Fitted 10a UBEC, taped and padded the shell it’s ready to go for tomorrow. I’m definitely going to need a stronger servo mount. Am I right in thinking I can only put 6v to the stock servo?

Just brought an outcast woooweee. Fitted 10a UBEC, taped and padded the shell it’s ready to go for tomorrow. I’m definitely going to need a stronger servo mount. Am I right in thinking I can only put 6v to the stock servo?

just get a savox 1210 and call it a day...

Nope servo can take 7.4v.

Jenny's to the rescue..?? Typhon shocks for the Granite..?

IMG_1998.jpeg

Ebay had a coupon for $3 off so I bought a replacement center driveshaft for my Granite 4x4. The stock one feels like it is due to crap out anytime soon, I see lots of wear and tear on it from going full force on 3s. Having a spare lying around isn't a bad idea.

I bought this motor, not sure if I will resale, or maybe try and stuff it in one of my Arrma 1/8 truggys got the hell of it, lmao

Attachments

• 1BC67E1D-F121-4381-BACE-B5AEE60B783B.jpeg
    1BC67E1D-F121-4381-BACE-B5AEE60B783B.jpeg
    223.1 KB · Views: 27
  • F2A906BF-795F-4625-BA95-DC2678F1D272.jpeg
    F2A906BF-795F-4625-BA95-DC2678F1D272.jpeg
    263.8 KB · Views: 33
I bought this motor, not sure if I will resale, or maybe try and stuff it in one of my Arrma 1/8 truggys got the hell of it, lmao

That's what's in the Losi Super Rock Rey. Beastly torque. It would shred the 1/8 scale Arrma's drive line, lol.

Wonder how hard it would be to stuff it in my Kraton? I know there has to be someone who makes a mount, if not I have a lathe maybe I will give it a shot

Good luck! That motor is huge! Get a Max5 and run 8s.

Back