What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bought a wheelbase kit for my Axial SMT10 to shorten the wheelbase to 12" from CPE. The entire site is 10% off today if you use the code EASTER at checkout.
What site?

...down waiting on parts(they are supposed to be here next week, apparently it takes 2 weeks to get from Chicago IL to Rapid City SD..........................)
Man, I haven't been in Rapid City in almost two decades...

well so far I have two full kits now and they seem to be the best I have ever used the only brand I cant speak for is the weara or how ever you spell it but people seem to speak highly of them as well may try a set of them eventually possibly the drivers maybe
I have a bunch arriving tomorrow, I'll let you know if it goes poorly.

I wish I'd found this thread earlier. Can I go back to last week? Haha.

I noticed yesterday that Voltage had some flat black anodized parts up, and it's nothing I've broken so I was trying not to buy them but... I'm a sucker. Shock towers and chassis braces on the way. Miscellaneous connectors, wire, bolts and things to clean up the last round of upgrades. A 35mm computer fan that'll do 10k rpm at five volts and floats on a hybrid fluid/magnet bearing.??‍♂️

Oh, and flanged bearings for the Ackerman rack. Those bushings were driving me nuts.

I have a bunch arriving tomorrow, I'll let you know if it goes poorly.
be sure to check your set screws in your tools sometimes they need to to be adjusted alittle... like they won't be in the slot and the thing will just spin as as you turn the handle the bit stays still lol only had it happen one time with my purple set never on my black and gold set... I also add med thread locker to the set screws probably don't need it but I use it and all mine ... just my opinion

be sure to check your set screws in your tools sometimes they need to to be adjusted alittle... like they won't be in the slot and the thing will just spin as as you turn the handle the bit stays still lol only had it happen one time with my purple set never on my black and gold set... I also add med thread locker to the set screws probably don't need it but I use it and all mine ... just my opinion
I meant Wera. I assume their hex stuff is identical to the other Kraftform drivers I have for electronics.

Attachments

• 15559179665301858258615.jpg
    15559179665301858258615.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 17
I wish I'd found this thread earlier. Can I go back to last week? Haha.

I noticed yesterday that Voltage had some flat black anodized parts up, and it's nothing I've broken so I was trying not to buy them but... I'm a sucker. Shock towers and chassis braces on the way. Miscellaneous connectors, wire, bolts and things to clean up the last round of upgrades. A 35mm computer fan that'll do 10k rpm at five volts and floats on a hybrid fluid/magnet bearing.??‍♂️

Oh, and flanged bearings for the Ackerman rack. Those bushings were driving me nuts.
What size are those bearings?

Went to Costco today, picked up a bunch of crap,, Went thru the liquor isle to see if they stocking any new tequila and they finally had Kirkland brand!! So i checked the nom to see what all is being distilled there, currently about 7 brands 5 of them are mixtos :\ yukk.. But at 20$ for 1.75L I figured i'd take the risk its 100% agave not a mixto.

first whiff smells nearly identical to hornitos or any other house of sauza product which is weird cuz the nom has nothing to do with sauza.. Taste almost like sauza too! lil more pepper and a slight earthy flavor but its decent and for 20$ I'll be getting a few more bottles to have around.

Went to Costco today, picked up a bunch of crap,, Went thru the liquor isle to see if they stocking any new tequila and they finally had Kirkland brand!! So i checked the nom to see what all is being distilled there, currently about 7 brands 5 of them are mixtos :\ yukk.. But at 20$ for 1.75L I figured i'd take the risk its 100% agave not a mixto.

first whiff smells nearly identical to hornitos or any other house of sauza product which is weird cuz the nom has nothing to do with sauza.. Taste almost like sauza too! lil more pepper and a slight earthy flavor but its decent and for 20$ I'll be getting a few more bottles to have around.
So you're the board tequila guy, aye? Because of fly fishing I'm starting to get into scotches, totally different scene but probably same ethos. A neighbor gifted me a bottle of an import single malt last week, it was very smooth if a little less oaky than it might have been for being aged twelve years, Speyside distillery and everything but I tossed the bottle and can't remember the name!

Full Force RC alloy nitro revo battery box cover, mines all warped/bowed.
Full Force RC carbon fiber brake disks for my SavageX. Not sure I can fit 2... will figure something out.

So you're the board tequila guy, aye? Because of fly fishing I'm starting to get into scotches, totally different scene but probably same ethos. A neighbor gifted me a bottle of an import single malt last week, it was very smooth if a little less oaky than it might have been for being aged twelve years, Speyside distillery and everything but I tossed the bottle and can't remember the name!
I’m a scotch guy.

gotta love the personal notes awesome stuff Kenny! forever voltage all the way guys best stuff on the market .... restock those parts man so I can blow some more money... need those suspensions arms asap lol

Attachments

• 20190422_141312.jpg
    20190422_141312.jpg
    358.6 KB · Views: 14

Yep and i'm definitely the minority it would seem.. while tequila is a growing industry w/ rapid expansion tequila drinkers are still a major minority making up around 1% of total spirits drank.

I used to be a big whiskey guy and beer but then I quit drinking for around 6 years and recently took it back up again, Tried whiskey and just couldn't get behind the flavor anymore decided to see if I still liked tequila and sure enough the rest is history :D

I'm closing in on around 26 bottles atm its become more of a collecting thing then drinking thing, but make no mistake I will drink it all lol

Back