What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man nothing but good buys this weekend for ole'Lunchbox here!.... I scored a mamba max pro off eBay for $51 and last night from a local r/c buy sell page I scored a velineon vxl 3s motor and ESC combo for $100..... So for $160 (+10 shipping for the mamba from BFE I'm sure)I got 2 motors and a ESC! Not to bad! Can anyone tell me if traxxas makes a programming card or something to help program ilthe ESC?

Attachments

• received_1524447537850494.jpeg
    received_1524447537850494.jpeg
    36.6 KB · Views: 33
  • received_1524447554517159.jpeg
    received_1524447554517159.jpeg
    45.6 KB · Views: 27
Yay! my mamba max came in today it seem like it is out the box new like the post said....unfortunately I haven't found a esc..... Could I connect it to my BLX esc to make sure it work.... It was bought of eBay

Mamba Max IS an ESC... I'm confused.

What you are saying is "I got my new ESC" ... "I haven't found a ESC"... "Can I plug my new ESC into my old ESC to see if it works"... And I'm pretty sure that's not what you meant to say.

Either you are saying you have a new Mamba Max ESC and want to know if you can plug-in the BLX motor.
or
You are saying you got a new Castle motor (maybe half of a combo that originally was paired with a Mamba Max ESC) and you want to know if you can connect it to your existing Arrma BLX ESC.

Which is it?

Mamba Max IS an ESC... I'm confused.

What you are saying is "I got my new ESC" ... "I haven't found a ESC"... "Can I plug my new ESC into my old ESC to see if it works"... And I'm pretty sure that's not what you meant to say.

Either you are saying you have a new Mamba Max ESC and want to know if you can plug-in the BLX motor.
or
You are saying you got a new Castle motor (maybe half of a combo that originally was paired with a Mamba Max ESC) and you want to know if you can connect it to your existing Arrma BLX ESC.

Which is it?
Maybe I said it wrong or maybe u are reading a bit deeper than I am..... But anywho I have a motor yes wanna know if I could connect it to my arrma ESC....... Sorry for the confusion

Tower Hobbies has free shipping at a reduced price today and I've been wanting to stock up on different styles of tires to try on a track with my Senton.I decided to order a set of the AKA Racing Impacts since they are at a closeout price.They look like they might work good on a dry track covered in dust.

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti0001p?&I=LXAXKB

After using a $10 off of a $50 order coupon I got a full set of Senton tires, 2 bottles of shock oil and a bottle of banana oil for motors/bearings for $43 shipped.

bought a new phone from newegg, and they gave me a $50 gift card, and I got stainless steel screws for my fury under that gift card! WOOOOP FREEEEEEEEEE STUFFFFF

Tower hobbies
Rpm wing mount
Team durango shims
Team associated diffs oil
80 for the front 200 of the middle 60 for the back diffs

Fast eddies talion bearing set ordered 4 of em

Amazon
Ordered the servo

Hi

I just ordered.
  • Associated Rear Shock Spring Black RC10B4
  • Associated Factory Team Truck/Buggy Rear Spring Kit