What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can always contact Russian collusion guy you got it from. Euginiv and cant think of the other guys name off hand. And see how to go about it. I will definitely abuse the crap of it and push it to its limits lol I hear it tends to crack around the tire wells from a few people

The contact person is Alexey “Lexus” Stolyarov. She first came to the scene when Schiff gave me the info and told me that I'd be in good hands. If you break yours, I'll attempt to reconcile with her or “Vovan” Kuznetsov. Should be in good shape after that.

Wait what lol I only know of the 2 Russian guys making them. I know they have a few guys state side that are dealers for both. But both are two different companies. I've never heard of the people you just mentioned lol what ever works. Let me know

Wait what lol I only know of the 2 Russian guys making them. I know they have a few guys state side that are dealers for both. But both are two different companies. I've never heard of the people you just mentioned lol what ever works. Let me know
No, I promise these are the real deal makers. I'm sure if you google you'll find them at the top of the food chain.

Uhhh, Alexey is a dude's name. I think.

And how come only Russians make these indestructible bodies? Must be some toxic process that you can get away with only in Russia :LOL:

Uhhh, Alexey is a dude's name. I think.

And how come only Russians make these indestructible bodies? Must be some toxic process that you can get away with only in Russia :LOL:
Ahh. You are correct. It is two dudes. ?
Ahh. You are correct. It is two dudes. ?
I may've been thinking of Ksenia Sobchak

GKA Ackerman Plate
GKA front and rear suspension hangers
Proline body mount for my Stampede
Spare Kraton shocks
2 sets of stock front a-arms and turnbuckles for spares
2 sets of stock ear a-arms for spares
a complete set of driveshafts for the Kraton as a spare as well

Attachments

• IMG_9317.JPG
    IMG_9317.JPG
    302.5 KB · Views: 16
I ordered a Dynamite Profit Sport Quad and it arrived today.
Yesterday was my birthday so my wife let me order a faster sooper doopper desktop computer so I can aggravate you guys more faster!o_O:cool:
Nice!

I have the Prophet Sport Quad 4x100w/4x10A. Works well for charging 4 3Sx5000mah packs at once. A hair short on watts for 2C, but still gets them done pretty quick.
Shipping first thing tomorrow. Dremel tool I hear is best to cut it because it's thick. Also just read they offer a one year warranty. Thats pretty cool just not sure how to go about dealing with making a claim.

View attachment 38366
Guessing that's the one you had for sale. I almost bought it to try and fit it on my savage... bought a second pair of lipo's for my outcast instead. lol!

Also got a 47T spur for my savage flux hp to gear it down to run 6S. I couldn't gear it any lower because the motor runs into stuff with a smaller pinion, so have to increase the spur, then perhaps a smaller pinion.

Then I found info on forums where guys gear up instead when running 6S for some reason... can't figure that one out.

Didn't buy today, but they arrived today..????

Kraton arms, Granite arms, dirt shields, Tekno shock ends/balls, Some other Tekno do dads to experiment with, and finally some Arrma bits for the spares box..??

Attachments

• IMG_2437.jpeg
    IMG_2437.jpeg
    458.3 KB · Views: 22
Rpm a arms for the Typhon 3s.
2 spare gear box cases for the LC minis.
Some spare wheel nuts for the LC minis.
Hub bearings for the LC minis.
2 spare spindle sets for the LC minis.
Phat Bodies Gurt wing for the LC buggy.
Jim's Bearings kit for the Outcast that came with 2 Jolly Ranchers :D
15580577920842359536680813344224.jpg

Yeah bickety the one on 150. Across from Walmart. Jack is the man
You talking out o Charlie yeah that one to on 150??
Thought you talking bout hobbytown??‍♂️

Nice!

I have the Prophet Sport Quad 4x100w/4x10A. Works well for charging 4 3Sx5000mah packs at once. A hair short on watts for 2C, but still gets them done pretty quick.
That's the one I always wanted and finally after buying two different ones, I got it.

I also have an UltraPower Quad that is 2x120w and 2x80w or at least I think that's right.
I bought it thinking it was 4x100w but the 2x120w works out OK.

I also have a Venom Dual something with the plastic case with the handle on top. I think it is 2x80 or 2x85w.

All three are doing what they are supposed to.
Since I have to charge batteries for two people a lot of the time I need the quads.

Back