What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What did I not buy today? Just found out:

View attachment 38801

Paid a week ago, site said it was in stock, they didn't even bother to let me know until I emailed them today.

You suck, Schweighofer. Gimme my money back.
Man that sucks, know you were hoping to get the Kraton before the weekend.

Bought and installed my new JX 20kg servo finally a serov that works?

Attachments

• 15584525427053918980593970710541.jpg
    15584525427053918980593970710541.jpg
    283.1 KB · Views: 10
What did I not buy today? Just found out:

View attachment 38801

Paid a week ago, site said it was in stock, they didn't even bother to let me know until I emailed them today.

You suck, Schweighofer. Gimme my money back.
Sounds like Active Power sports, they list everything as being in stock(even things that have been discontinued for a long time) but when you place an order they wait a week and email you saying that the item is out of stock then trying to get a refund from them is a nightmare.
Bought and installed my new JX 20kg servo finally a serov that works?
PDI6221MG?

Sounds like Active Power sports, they list everything as being in stock(even things that have been discontinued for a long time) but when you place an order they wait a week and email you saying that the item is out of stock then trying to get a refund from them is a nightmare.

Schweighofer were actually quick to reply and cancel my order, and a minute later I replied with "WAIT!!! Do you have the red one in stock?". They replied to THAT mail a day later with a yes, but I have to make a new order. And the 10% coupon I used expired by then. Grrreat. The geniuses didn't think to offer me a red one instead of a blue one.

Anyway, looks like a v3 for me, from the UK. 40ish$ shipping but still the cheapest.

Oh, and I bought 2 Turnigy HD 4000 6s packs and some bits and bobs from HK. :)

Found a great deal on a Dji Mavic Air. It will be my first drone. Mainly wanted it to take on trips with me.

My desktop takes close to 10 minutes to boot. I need a new one badly.
Ew... that's painful. I have mine setup so it pauses on the initial boot screen a bit since I have an SSD. Without a pause, it's tough to get into the BIOS. After that goes away, it's up in about 25 seconds.

My old junky dell laptop with a dual core i5/8G ram boots in about 18 seconds... I have ubuntu on it though also with a SSD. :)

Ordered a new screwdriver to use with my kswiss bits. Hoping they fit inside the handle. It's one where it has gears in the ratchet so it turns twice as fast. Not sure how that works, but should be cool if it works well when I'm out bashing. My old one was short and fat, so was hard to get at some stuff.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DPMJMNN

Ew... that's painful. I have mine setup so it pauses on the initial boot screen a bit since I have an SSD. Without a pause, it's tough to get into the BIOS. After that goes away, it's up in about 25 seconds.

My old junky dell laptop with a dual core i5/8G ram boots in about 18 seconds... I have ubuntu on it though also with a SSD. :)

Ordered a new screwdriver to use with my kswiss bits. Hoping they fit inside the handle. It's one where it has gears in the ratchet so it turns twice as fast. Not sure how that works, but should be cool if it works well when I'm out bashing. My old one was short and fat, so was hard to get at some stuff.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07DPMJMNN
Let us know how well that screwdriver works. The concept of it seems pretty slick.

Let us know how well that screwdriver works. The concept of it seems pretty slick.
The retention magnet in it is pretty week. I was hoping it had a lock ring in it. It does not. Took me a minute to figure out how to work it. You push/pull the little collar and it changes it's direction. If you don't hold onto the wide collar while twisting the handle, it acts like a normal ratchet screw driver. If you hold the wide collar with one hand and turn the handle with the other, it spins the output in the same direction regardless which way you twist. Seems kind of neat. It's fairly smooth too. Will see how it does eventually. The mini-driver it came with has a weird size bit holder, really small. But it mimics the big one for the most part.

May look into getting a locking adapter for the big one and jb welding it in. I hate it when bits fall out.

Back