What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For my Senton

Team Durango mud flaps and stickers, diff oil and a Futuba glitch buster

Plus a body post and carbon fiber battery strap for my Yeti

I dumped my life savings into this little gem. You only live once, right?

http://www.horizonhobby.com/eagle-5.....BxnURQ&_bta_c=2k9tzy74euos0xib5ekphi4kgtnsj

WC331986_a0?wid=1400&hei=778.jpg

Looks like my TBR have to wait a bit longer

Hello and thank-you for your order!

We at T-Bone Racing LLC wanted to keep you up to speed on when you might expect it to ship. Our usual lead time is 3 to 7 business days. However, due to rapid increases in orders, we have been experiencing delays in the shop that may cause your order to be shipped out by the 10th-12th business day from the original order date. We understand that this is not an ideal timeframe and are working to catch up with the ever-increasing orders as well as improve our manufacturing process so as to fulfill orders in a speedier manner.

Please know that we are doing our best to get your order shipped as soon as possible, we just wanted to let you know it may take a little longer than expected. We greatly appreciate your patience and understanding, please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

If you have already been contacted regarding your order please disregard this message.

Its ok it'll be worth the wait for me :D
Just glad they emailed me and let me know about it
Not like some other company i dealth with in the past
They made me wait and tbey didnt informed me lol

I got the same email from them after an order last month. It ended up taking a bit over two weeks to receive. I would say they are worth the wait. Really nice quality and they look WAY better on my truck than the photos on their website made me believe.

image.jpeg

Finally got my hands on the velineon vxl thought since the guy was local wouldn't take to long , but we could never meet up. (Scheduling I guess)... Got a few other things from the LHS. Them pesky body pins I need to do the proline mod. I also have the metal gears for my sons granite mega coming from tower hobbies , which is who gettin the vxl. I hope he can handle it! ThIs is gonna be awesome.

View attachment 1365
Finally got my hands on the velineon vxl thought since the guy was local wouldn't take to long , but we could never meet up. (Scheduling I guess)... Got a few other things from the LHS. Them pesky body pins I need to do the proline mod. I also have the metal gears for my sons granite mega coming from tower hobbies , which is who gettin the vxl. I hope he can handle it! ThIs is gonna be awesome.

Nice to get a "plug & play" ESC/motor combo where you don't have to solder, isn't it?
I like the Body-Klip Retainers, nice find!

Nice to get a "plug & play" ESC/motor combo where you don't have to solder, isn't it?
I like the Body-Klip Retainers, nice find!
Thnx ..... I don't mind soldering i do it al day at work.....I do have to change out the traxxas plug which unfortunately doesn't come apart like most of the universal plugs these day so a little soldering is needed!

Got me a 13t pinion and a 57t spur and a couple other things.... I also put the velineon vxl in yesterday.... I'm very pleased!

Attachments

• IMG_20160402_175230129.jpg
    IMG_20160402_175230129.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 25
Thnx ..... I don't mind soldering i do it al day at work.....I do have to change out the traxxas plug which unfortunately doesn't come apart like most of the universal plugs these day so a little soldering is needed!
Add soldering to wheel gluing and painting where I'm not at my best...

A Traxxas Rustler body for the Vorteks and a HF dremel to carve out a slot for the rear shock tower.

IMG_0759.jpg

arac7008.jpg

Just ordered this
Ill cut out that motor mount part and replaced that plastic diffs holder with it
Also ordered a temp gun
And pit mat :D
Its about time ill get a pit mat

I just ordered a arms for my Senton and my Kraton, as well as front knuckles, and more body clips... All from Amain.com they gave great shipping rates, even to Canada!

I bought my first on road rc car, a blue Team Associated Lexus.My towns park has a nice asphalt bowling alley parking lot next to the skate park, I'm going to start taking my Senton and Lexus there together.

Proline mounts went pretty easy or what

Fronts were easy, backs a bit trickier. You have to drill for them through a portion of the stock post that has body pin holes so I am a bit concerned with how durable they'll be. So far so good and they have definitely been 'tested'.

Back