What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After my last bash, had to visit Jenny's for some parts. Ordered the composite set with the suspension mounts in it. Also ordered the RPM A arm set. We'll see if they hold up any better than the stock ones I keep breaking.

finally got my chassis body mounts and 15tooth pinion.

Attachments

• 20190524_120442.jpg
    20190524_120442.jpg
    249.1 KB · Views: 16
A center diff. from Jenny's, at 23 a pop it's cheaper than rebuilding. I'd still have to take it completely apart if I wanted to replace the bearings, but if I don't need to rip it apart already to shim under the sun gears I don't think I want the hassle. Just drain it and add oil.

And some 500k diff. oil.

Backflips to replace my minokawa’s, MIP hex driver 2.00mm ball end, hot racing aluminum diff cup, shock o ring grease

Attachments

• 388410EF-F7F4-45B1-98F0-574562AE5BD8.jpeg
    388410EF-F7F4-45B1-98F0-574562AE5BD8.jpeg
    332.9 KB · Views: 15
Bought a Radiolink RC4GS with 6 channel reciever/gyro. Amazing set for $60. Alot of settings I know nothing about but man is this a step up from stock Arrma V4 Spektrum radio!

That's the ticket! My table saw basically sits on the shelf ever since I got a miter saw.

From what little I know, my table saw will be used primarily for rip cuts. It's so much easier to perform cross cuts with a miter saw.

From what little I know, my table saw will be used primarily for rip cuts. It's so much easier to perform cross cuts with a miter saw.
Yeah, you don't want to cut 2x4s on a table saw, unless you're turning then into 2x2s.
Here's a good video on table saw tips from a guy that almost lost some digits. Plus he makes some cool stuff.

Back