What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GoPro Hero 7 Black and associated paraphernalia. Well, I have bought them, just waiting for them to be delivered now.
I used the "cap" mount today. I don't think I look as funny as I did with the head strap? Congrats on the Hero 7!

I’m thinking of buying some used GoPros so I can set up for multi angle footage. I like to make @bicketybam sick, so the oncar shot is a must. I also want a head mount for a drivers perspective. And I also want a third unit (at least) for a closeup/driveby/top of ramp view. I could also use the third for some B roll/selfie type footage. I would just go buy some new Hero 7s but I’m likely to break them anyways, so some more used or refurbed Hero 6s will work fine.

Building up a Typhon 6s V2 I got brand new in the box, cheap!
Picked up the V4 engine mount and HR servo mount

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190624-144105_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20190624-144105_eBay.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20190624-144044_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20190624-144044_eBay.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 15
Ive been considering getting the old truck body that he has, I keep destroying bodies on my Stampede.

Being the Guinea pig for some "upgrade parts off Aliexpress for my LC Racing truggy.
Steel Cvds.
Aluminum turnbuckles.
Aluminum steering bellcrank.
Aluminum rear hubs.
Aluminum caster blocks.
Aluminum c hubs.
View attachment 41435

:poop::poop::poop::poop: all of it....................
Didn't even bash it, was only doing some speed runs up and down the road, lost a wheel nut and the wheel came off then noticed this. How does that even happen driving down the road?
7K5L0fF.jpg

Hobbytown has the brushless model on sale for $199.99. Might buy one to see how it fares against the 4Pede.

Yeah I would like to know what parts can be shared between the two heard and see there are some similarities like driveshafts. Some say it's a Vkar? The Avenge is discontinued along with Helion itself. I know Helion is just a rebrander. I heard they will still have parts available for awhile but that won't last forever. I'll be happy if I can bash it for a couple of years and not worry about parts though. I would have bought the brushless instead if I already didn't have brushless motors and escs laying around I could use. Not a whole lot of difference between the XB vs the XLR like there is between a XL-5 P4ede vs. a VXL one. Amain has them also.

Yeah I would like to know what parts can be shared between the two heard and see there are some similarities like driveshafts. Some say it's a Vkar? The Avenge is discontinued along with Helion itself. I know Helion is just a rebrander. I heard they will still have parts available for awhile but that won't last forever. I'll be happy if I can bash it for a couple of years and not worry about parts though. I would have bought the brushless instead if I already didn't have brushless motors and escs laying around I could use. Not a whole lot of difference between the XB vs the XLR like there is between a XL-5 P4ede vs. a VXL one. Amain has them also.
I think they use the same OEM as JLB.
Helion isn't bad but they seem to release vehicles then discontinue them a short time later. You would figure that with Gil Losi Jr running the show they could make their own designs.

I know Amain has them they own Hobbytown.

Back