What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Today i also bought some wood and built a stand for my RC's, i thought it would turn out awesome, but i quickly found out i should have left more vertical space, they are jammed together. I also still need to construct some kind of a base.

Today i also bought some wood and built a stand for my RC's, i thought it would turn out awesome, but i quickly found out i should have left more vertical space, they are jammed together. I also still need to construct some kind of a base.

View attachment 42645
I like your keyboard and drum combo ??

I think it was a good thing I ordered new bearings. Found chunks of the bearing shield in my diff housing
I think it was a good thing I ordered new bearings. Found chunks of the bearing shield in my diff housing

Attachments

• 20190710_144602.jpg
    20190710_144602.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 10
  • 20190710_163539.jpg
    20190710_163539.jpg
    334.4 KB · Views: 7

View attachment 42776
Same happened to me! I'm still paying the price bc i didn't recognize a warn out gear when i saw one. Replaced main input gear but not ring gear. Now replacing both bc the warn ring gear chewed up the new input gear. Of course this is in the front PITA!!!

Bought some plastic clamps and superglue at Lidl. I just love grocery store tools ?‍♂️

Also, parts for fixing up my 1/16 Hobbyking MT arrived... now my kid has something to drive along my Kraton again :)

Back