What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not really sure @ajdragon a guy at the LHS runs losi's all the time he said he will help me out!
@Steve my 2 granites are my first hobby grade Rc vehicles. It seems like losi is a good brand. Not sure what Ima do yet but will find out. I'll make a thread if I start the convertion if it's ok with @WoodiE
Not speaking for @WoodiE but from the way he runs the board and kinda guy he is, I'd believe he'd welcome it.

Not really sure @ajdragon a guy at the LHS runs losi's all the time he said he will help me out!
@Steve my 2 granites are my first hobby grade Rc vehicles. It seems like losi is a good brand. Not sure what Ima do yet but will find out. I'll make a thread if I start the convertion if it's ok with @WoodiE
Absolutely, share the build. I know I'd like to see it!

I love when Got them brown boxes on the porch when I get home!
Arrma wheelie bar
J concepts shock limiters
Rpm monster camber gauge
Liquid mask
Proline body mount kits
2 2s 5000 mah lipo

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    186.5 KB · Views: 24
Got home today to my Raider shock tower brace, a Deans/ Tamiya adapter, and a new Kimbrough servo saver for my original Blackfoot !

Happy to announce, I'm the proud RCer with a Redcat Racing Rockslide!
Muahahahaha!
If you will, check out the directions of the wheels in the pics.
Turned opposite direction for ultra tight radius turns, turned the same for slide to side, 2 motors - on top of the axle for lower center of gravity and last, the articulation and twist of the suspension.
It was fun crawling it over the wifely unit's feet and then over her lap when she was watching TV, she was LOLing before she told me to knock it off...

Rockslide Collage.jpg

Looking forward to your thoughts about the Redcat @Steve after you've had a chance to drive it around a bit. I've been hearing a lot of mixed reviews about the brand.

Thx @WoodiE , I'm looking forward to having some fun with the Rockslide.
Wifely unit thinks it's cute, I'm hoping to get some video of her driving it over a household obstacle course.
Being in AZ, I'm thinking of this being an indoor RC when the heat hits, crawling over various household objects.
BTW, had a couple of product questions and the good folks at Redcat were most helpful.
I hope you don't mind, it's not an Arrma, but I'd like to ask for suggestions around here when I get to mod'ing it.
As most of us have learned, mod'ing is like and opium, once you get a taste, you just can't stop! :)

Got me some atomik racing traxxas slash 100mm shocks! I hope they work! Also got a ton of stuff from tower hobbies should be here thurs!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    110.5 KB · Views: 25
Back