What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1965 Farmall 706 gas.
Needs a little TLC but runs great and has decent rubber.
20190805_210119.jpg

Thanks for thanks?
I just did not know that Ti from U.K. is so expensive? You know, we have bears on streets here?

But one question like I understand what a knee jerk is but what is kneejerk purchase?? Is it good or not:)
Knee jerk means to do something without thinking too much. Just reacting impulsively.

Thanks for the explaination?
It sounds like reflex in russian?
When doctor hits the knee with a tiny hammer?

Yeah, I know my rear one has been bent 10 times and is likely going to fracture soon. Figured I could spend $12 on new ones from Jenny's (will be my 3rd or 4th stock) or spend $45 and try something different. Considering one rear Voltage tower is $40 (and not in stock), just bash it's are $80 a pair... why not throw $45 at the internet and see what happens. lol!

My first rc in probably about 20 years. Granite 4x4 s3 blx ?
That's a long dry spell! Just picking the hobby up again or have you just been running older vehicles?

My first rc in probably about 20 years. Granite 4x4 s3 blx ?
Wow! That's great 20
@olds97_lss picking it back up after I found my old trucks from when I was kid was gonna bring them current but alot has changed so just jumping back in
Welcome back! There's so much new stuff here now since 1999?
Yeah, I know my rear one has been bent 10 times and is likely going to fracture soon. Figured I could spend $12 on new ones from Jenny's (will be my 3rd or 4th stock) or spend $45 and try something different. Considering one rear Voltage tower is $40 (and not in stock), just bash it's are $80 a pair... why not throw $45 at the internet and see what happens. lol!
Yep.. maybe it's not that fancy as CNC aluminum, but it's custom made and works great!

Last edited:

I didn't really "buy" it, but my 85 year old neighbor is moving and cleaning house. He brought this bad boy over from his old woodshop. Still works, but the wood dust pitted up the metal trims pretty bad. Nostalgic though, they don't make em like this anymore!

View attachment 44819
I didn't really "buy" it, but my 85 year old neighbor is moving and cleaning house. He brought this bad boy over from his old woodshop. Still works, but the wood dust pitted up the metal trims pretty bad. Nostalgic though, they don't make em like this anymore!
Does it have bluetooth? How do you hook your phone up to it?

@olds97_lss picking it back up after I found my old trucks from when I was kid was gonna bring them current but alot has changed so just jumping back in
Just out of curiosity what vehicles are your old ones? I can still find pretty much everything for my 20+ year old Team Associated RC10B2 even managed to track down a set of Factory Team cv axles.

Does it have bluetooth? How do you hook your phone up to it?
Lol, no Bluetooth that I can find... But there are rca inputs on the side for a record player. I'm all over this bad boy, gonna play some polka records in the work room!

View attachment 44819
My sister had a boom box similar to that one with the SW bands.

My sister had a boom box similar to that one with the SW bands.
Same deal here. I haven't played with it much since there's virtually no signal in the basement. I think the fluorescent lights mess with it.

Back