What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife ordered this for me from the scratch and dent $80 can't beat that with minimal box damage

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    194.2 KB · Views: 27
My wife ordered this for me from the scratch and dent $80 can't beat that with minimal box damage

Nice!

Half of my toys came from Towers scratch and Dent section, they have some great deals.

I pre ordered a Traxxas M41 Widebody Catamaran this week

That looks like a very nice deal....
Please let us know how the first flight went :)
@TheJoker It flys pretty good! This is the first I have owned tho I have flown a couple. Videos feed is pretty good for being a lower priced quad! I would recommend a dromida for a first time flyer or owner! I'll try to get some videos up on me YouTube channel

Kudos to all the Mrs who support this great hobby!

I agree @Steve now I have to take special care of her 2moro for Mother's Day!
[DOUBLEPOST=1462642188][/DOUBLEPOST]
Tickets to the Louisville Zoo.
Tha awesome the Audubon Zoo down here in New Orleans let the moms in for free for mother day and Dad on Father's Day! Hope your family has fun!

Last edited:
Nice to hear man! Im looking for a drone too for making air vids and pics. So please upload those vids and give us the link to your channel :)
Thumbs up!

Nice to hear man! Im looking for a drone too for making air vids and pics. So please upload those vids and give us the link to your channel :)
Thumbs up!
Sure will I'll be busy for the next few days but I'll get it up there.... I also need to make a thread and share my new Chevy c10 body I painted!

Where do you get a good reliable 2 to 1 star/Dean's adapter for the 2 2s batteries?
Im using max8 esc combo it comes with deans connectors and i can use two lipo batteries
2016-05-07-21-35-43--2317233.jpg

[DOUBLEPOST=1462693132][/DOUBLEPOST]If i use it on my crawler ill use it one at a time ofcourse long run time with both for sure :D
Probably 5 hour for both of these battery

Back