What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Badlands mx, 2 new batteries, will be ordering sealed bearing kit and steak
I’m glad you didn’t forget that last one, it would have been a missed-steak

This:

And therefore this:

I bought the Kraton Monday night after work. Today I bought a Futaba T3PV, a second battery, a lipo bag and some thicker oil for the centre diff because it's getting very sloppy. They didn't have the part I went in for though :D

I bought the Kraton Monday night after work. Today I bought a Futaba T3PV, a second battery, a lipo bag and some thicker oil for the centre diff because it's getting very sloppy. They didn't have the part I went in for though :D

View attachment 47688
Nice radio. Not bad for $160. Too bad the receivers are $70 each. Fine if you only have 1 or 2, but $70 adds up quick when you have 5+ trucks. I like the screen though. Wonder of the $45 one is compatible. I was on the fence of trying something else when I got my last spektrum.

Got my M2C chassis for the outcast today. Forgot I ordered the rear skid plate as well. Also got my motorcycle/automotive "waterproof" switches... kind of looks like only the button is waterproof.

Im so happy us Sanwa guys can get clones of the rx482 ?2 of these knockoffs are in the mail for my M12S?(sorry Sanwa??)
View attachment 47753
Knockoff Spektrum receivers are like $12.98 Us shipped off ebay, $9.99 if I wait on the slow boat.

Expectation.
464337_b.jpg

Reality.
69705662_2788288977865341_6276461805313196032_o.jpg

You get what you pay for. When you have to go through 3 to find one that works? Might as well have paid the genuine..
All my knockoffs work just fine, other than the AVC I can't tell the difference between the real Spectrum receivers and the knockoffs.

You get what you pay for. When you have to go through 3 to find one that works? Might as well have paid the genuine..
I can agree with that, in this case I am hearing nothing but good feedback regarding the clones, im also keen to open one up and compare next to a genuine

Nice radio. Not bad for $160. Too bad the receivers are $70 each. Fine if you only have 1 or 2, but $70 adds up quick when you have 5+ trucks. I like the screen though. Wonder of the $45 one is compatible. I was on the fence of trying something else when I got my last spektrum.

I didn't think about the receivers, that is going to add up! The manual has instructions for pairing with the R20GF, I looked that up and it's $55, so a little cheaper than the $80 R314SB at the same shop.

Infraction
Extra hoons tires

HR front and rear chassis brace
HR front and rear shock tower
HR front and rear axle carriers
HR fixed linked steering with servo arm
HR steering servo mount
HR centre differential brace
HR centre differential mount

GPM hex adapters/extenders
GPM front and rear lower suspension mount
GPM rear arm bulk for front upper arms