What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Infraction
Extra hoons tires

HR front and rear chassis brace
HR front and rear shock tower
HR front and rear axle carriers
HR fixed linked steering with servo arm
HR steering servo mount
HR centre differential brace
HR centre differential mount

GPM hex adapters/extenders
GPM front and rear lower suspension mount
GPM rear arm bulk for front upper arms

Changed all cars to proline secure loc mounts
2 clear bodies

Need to be banned from LHS
Hey @torc! That would be the same as TO RC on insta right? Nice to see you posting here in the forum and having more of the local Toronto guys contributing. Nice haul on your latest shopping spree ???

Hey @torc! That would be the same as TO RC on insta right? Nice to see you posting here in the forum and having more of the local Toronto guys contributing. Nice haul on your latest shopping spree ???

Yes that’s us!
That big boys sale was unreal!

Could take the Infraction Spectrum any longer.

Let me know how you like this. Was just checking this out today. Saw it’s not backwards compatible with flysky receivers :(

Boy she is a beauty. Let us know what you think about it once up and running. Might need to go on the short list.
What is the ball part on receivers $$.
It comes with two receivers. I have about an hour of run time using it and couldn't be more impressed. Response is insane compared to radios I've used.

Hakko Soldering Station, FX-951-66

While it's not exactly RC related, I know many of you will appreciate it. I finally bought a decent soldering station.

It dropped to the lowest price of the year on Amazon last night and I threw in some credit card kickback bucks and ended up getting it for $162 out the door. I still need to pick up some tips as none are included but I'm stoked to have a proper iron moving forward. The 250watt gun I've been using over the years is a complete PITA for so many things I'd like to work on.

Hakko-FX-951-66-photos2.jpg

Last edited:
Hakko Soldering Station, FX-951-66

While it's not exactly RC related, I know many of you will appreciate it. I finally bought a decent soldering station.

It dropped to the lowest price of the year on Amazon last night and I threw in some credit card kickback bucks and ended up getting it for $162 out the door. I still need to pick up some tips as none are included but I'm stoked to have a proper iron moving forward. The 250watt gun I've been using over the years is a complete PITA for so many things I'd like to work on.

Hakko-FX-951-66-photos2.jpg
I always hear good things about the Hakko soldering irons.

$99 for a Redcat Racing Earthquake 3.5, $99 for a Team Associated MGT or $104 for a M2C Racing chassis :unsure:

Last edited:
It was more like over the weekend .. but:

2 sets of Hoons dBoots tires
Y cables for LED lighting (Semi's)
Driveshaft cup for UDR
Steering servo for Xmaxx

ESC/Motor fans, shims for outcast diffs, more fans, new servo, stuff for my ERBEv2 (battery doors, spare rod ends). Also ordered the v4 kraton steering rack to get the ball ends that have the large end to hold the stupid ball cup on. Had my brand new ends pop off on me 7 or 8 times in one cycle this weekend... got old fast. Can't hurt to have spare turnbuckles and whatnot as well, $22 for a take off steering rack vs $16 for just the ball studs... I got the entire steering rack.

The savox 1210sg died in my outcast yesterday. Only turns one direction now.

Got the servo @Crewchief227 suggested in his thread DS3225 25KG:
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/best-30-i-spent-in-the-hobby-yet.13486/

Seems pretty quick and strong @6V. The savox lasted me a year, so if this only lasts 4 months... I'm still ahead financially.

Back