What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear the stick and the gel are the best to use.
The stick is good to have in your pit bag, small and easy to use. The gel works well at home, larger container. I started using orange liquid recently on non-2mm screws.

The stick is good to have in your pit bag, small and easy to use. The gel works well at home, larger container. I started using orange liquid recently on non-2mm screws.
I really want to know how the orange does.

I really want to know how the orange does.
It seems to do just as advertised. More holding power than blue, but not so much as red. I've used it on a few 4mm bolts that I had to remove, couple pinions/motor mount bolts and it does hold quite a bit more than blue, but not so much that I felt I needed a torch.

I still won't use it on anything that uses a 2mm screwdriver though, at least not without using a torch.

Mx28 on f11 17mm wheels for my Granite blx. FYI I noticed that emaxx 17mm adapters fit perfect. Nice cheap alternative to the 12mm conversion to HR 17mm adapters. And its nice to have the screw in beefy pin holding it all on..

Attachments

• 1EE1B836-62E5-46B4-91FA-E71E94B71518.jpeg
    1EE1B836-62E5-46B4-91FA-E71E94B71518.jpeg
    102.7 KB · Views: 26
Did some investments in my charging and discharging setup. Bought a Hota d6+ (love that thing, now only to find a way to connect the bluetooth too my Home Assistant and let google home tell me the charge is done) and a ISDT FD-200 for discharging.

Also bought some goodies from m2c racing:
m2c 3060 ARRMA REAR SKID PLATE KRATON,TALION, OUTCAST SERIES
m2c 3061 ARRMA FRONT SKID PLATE KRATON,TALION,OUTCAST SERIES
m2c 3045 ARRMA KRATON/OUTCAST/TYPHON/NOTOROUS SERIES FRONT CENTER CHASSIS BRACE
m2c 3040 ARRMA KRATON REAR CENTER BRACE (BLACK)
m2c 3080 ARRMA SHOCK TOWER STAND OFF KIT

And ofcourse some orders from jenny's to fix some broken parts and to have some in stock.
Arrma KRATON 6s BLX - RED MOUNT for Motor sliding Outcast Talion Typhon AR106040
Arrma KRATON 6s BLX - SCREWS & Tools (V4) hardware nuts T-wrench ar106040
Arrma OUTCAST 6s BLX - CHASSIS (Short wheel base SWB senton typhon AR106042
Arrma KRATON 6s BLX - Suspension A-Arms (v4) Front/Rear lower composite ar106040
Arrma NOTORIOUS 6s BLX - Side Guards, Battery Receiver Tray V4 outcast AR106044

Bought the Notorious Side Guards for my Kraton, since my 7 year old son has a Notorious 6s (Christmas gift from me) and noticed his was considerably cleaner after bashing then mine

Whatcha doing with them I heard some customs of somesort? ?????

Yeah one more Ferrari body for a guy on FB, one for the st judes prize and two more surprises. ?

Idk what to buy today. I think I want to buy something that I have to assemble.

I like that set. I helped my son build the caterham (lotus 7) Lego kit. It’s in my display cabinet. I just got the GT3 RS and I hope to pick up the Chiron in the near future

Mx28 on f11 17mm wheels for my Granite blx. FYI I noticed that emaxx 17mm adapters fit perfect. Nice cheap alternative to the 12mm conversion to HR 17mm adapters. And its nice to have the screw in beefy pin holding it all on..
Sidenote.. I ran in snow yesterday, and it went lvc almost instantly.. I also recently put the hot racing steel spur.. think its all the extra weight (that spur is heavy and has to be adding resistance) I took the battery out and put it in a slash vxl 4x4 with trencher 2.8 and it ram like a champ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Any advice?

Sidenote.. I ran in snow yesterday, and it went lvc almost instantly.. I also recently put the hot racing steel spur.. think its all the extra weight (that spur is heavy and has to be adding resistance) I took the battery out and put it in a slash vxl 4x4 with trencher 2.8 and it ram like a champ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Any advice?
Unfortunately, without some kind of special programming card, can't change lvc on these trucks. Someone knows which one, and will follow up on this message shortly. 3s experts being called.

Back