What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went into my local HobbyTown yesterday and they had a new Maxx on sale for $400. The owner said he can’t sell it. No one wants one. I told the owner I would think about it as well and left with nothing. ☹
That's absolutely a great deal, right there with Arrma 4s line, IMO, that's where they should be priced at, maby slightly above, but for $529. MSRP, this is proof that the Maxx is overpriced!

Received this today. Mesh seems a bit too tight on my Senton, so I ordered the adjustable mount. I don't need the Hex set right now, but can't be wrong to have them in stock.
IMG_20200128_152935.jpg

Received this today. Mesh seems a bit too tight on my Senton, so I ordered the adjustable mount. I don't need the Hex set right now, but can't be wrong to have them in stock. View attachment 62834

I would return those hexes and get the Duratrax hexes. They are the same price if not cheaper. This Arrma hexes are crap pot metal that crumbles.

That's absolutely a great deal, right there with Arrma 4s line, IMO, that's where they should be priced at, maby slightly above, but for $529. MSRP, this is proof that the Maxx is overpriced!
[/QU
Front bumper/roll bar/roo bar whatever the F ya wanna call it. I got a pair for the infractions. I’m gonna paint em black. Will look the part on the general lee and CHP.

View attachment 62705
Did you get this over Ebay from the guy in Brasil?

Thanx 4 info
Duratrax parts aren't easy to get here in Germany :/

Oh, ok, just be careful tightening the set screw. The threads pull and cross thread easily. Check for burrs on the edges too. They’ll make the fit too tight. They’re left over from pulling the casting apart.

Did you get this over Ebay from the guy in Brasil?
Well one from his website and one from eBay. It would have been quicker for me to walk to Brazil and back ?

reason I bought from the eBay store was i needed another one and I couldn’t wait for them to answer my emails. Their lack of communication is terrible.

Well one from his website and one from eBay. It would have been quicker for me to walk to Brazil and back ?

reason I bought from the eBay store was i needed another one and I couldn’t wait for them to answer my emails. Their lack of communication is terrible.
I was about to get the side skirt and one of the spoilers, but then I saw Ship from BR, so I passed. Now I am planning to make them myself ?. let's see how it goes.

Back