What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No mate the green one is the fast one same as with the Kraton 8S - the silver is spares tyres/body - not seen it boxed
Bruh that silver one tho ?

Permatex blue and some double sided tape.
B018Iq8.jpg

And a bunch of crap for the Summit.
dRIPhms.jpg

Not all bought today but since my last post:

E6000 glue 110ml
Unbreakable body decals for V3 Kraton body
Robinson Racing Super Hard 48P 20T Pinion
Arrma Plastic Spur Gear 91T 48DP
Alcohol Isopropyl Wipes
2x 1/10 drive shafts (SWB by mistake)
Senton skid plates
GoolRC ESC Programming Card

Finally, my Next crawler build is arriving, long nights await me! ???

• Element RC Enduro Builder Kit
  • Proline Hyrax Predator
  • Protek Pit Mat
  • 2 sets of Wheels
  • Hobbywing ESC 1080
  • HH Crawl Master Sport 550 15t Motor
  • Arrma diff gasket
  • Mugen Seiki Shims
  • Kyosho shims
  • Shoe Goo
  • Tamiya Spray paint
  • 80wt oil x2
  • WD-40 Silicon Oil
  • PET Expandable Braided Sleeving 1/4 and 1/2
  • MIP Tips (lot of screwing ahead with this build and after trying the drivers there is no doubt this is a must)

IMG_20200210_184303.jpg

These followed me home today....

View attachment 64736

Only thing wrong I found on the initial look over was a creased tire. I tried to fix it but it's molded that way. Waiting on a call back.

View attachment 64738

**Update: Set of tires sent out at no charge. HH is on top of this customer service game.

HH has unsurpassed customer service.

Got my Kraton stub axles today. Installed them with the Kraton hubs and hexes and it is finally truggified!

These followed me home today....

View attachment 64736

Only thing wrong I found on the initial look over was a creased tire. I tried to fix it but it's molded that way. Waiting on a call back.

View attachment 64738

**Update: Set of tires sent out at no charge. HH is on top of this customer service game.
That is what put you where they are right now, customer service now a days is more than half of the key :ROFLMAO:

Rc Raven it says on the container. So far I have only done the wheels and exo cage but I haven't had any problems.
I spoke too soon..................I've done the Exo Cage, wheels and the diffs and so far I am short 9 screws. I'm missing 2 m2.5x12 cap screws and 7 M3x10 cap screws........

That is what put you where they are right now, customer service now a days is more than half of the key :ROFLMAO:
I am not sure about that - it seems experiences do differ for people some have good others less good experiences with them - I dropped them an enail to enquire about further details on a specific transmitter - 7 days today still no response ...

This just now

TURNIGY Accucel 6 Charger Balancer LiPo LiFe NiMh NiCd Lead acid

20200211_185725.jpg

Bought on a whim, last minute buy. No prior research.
Near new still in box. $46AUD ($30USD) +postage.
Just got it for a second charger. Wasn't even looking for one.
Is it a good deal? Or a mistake?

This just now

TURNIGY Accucel 6 Charger Balancer LiPo LiFe NiMh NiCd Lead acid

View attachment 64857

Bought on a whim, last minute buy. No prior research.
Near new still in box. $46AUD ($30USD) +postage.
Just got it for a second charger. Wasn't even looking for one.
Is it a good deal? Or a mistake?

Just remember that charger is only 80w. Should be fine for 2s and 3s lipos.

I am not sure about that - it seems experiences do differ for people some have good others less good experiences with them - I dropped them an enail to enquire about further details on a specific transmitter - 7 days today still no response ...

Don't email them, call them. Most bad experiences I've heard about is from people who try email. You may have to wait on hold, or use the call back, but at least you know someone got it. Besides, it's a little tougher for them to say no when actually talking to people, no one wants to be the peepee. Well, some of us don't mind so much, but in general, people want to be liked by others and will help if they can.
HH has unsurpassed customer service.

Got my Kraton stub axles today. Installed them with the Kraton hubs and hexes and it is finally truggified!

That's the next step , hubs, stubs and hexes.

#4 in the Notorious J line up, the Granite BLX! Yes, the hobby store gave me a deal so I could run it at the show. T3S just wasn't cutting it in the freestyle department, so I decided to pick one up. RC carnage to follow at the Canadian International Auto Show, February 14 - 23, Metro Toronto Convention Center. I'll be available for photos and autographs the 21st to the 23rd. Also got a simple 3 channel receiver to go with the Flysky GT5.
IMG_20200212_141430_594.jpg
IMG_20200212_141430_580.jpg

#4 in the Notorious J line up, the Granite BLX! Yes, the hobby store gave me a deal so I could run it at the show. T3S just wasn't cutting it in the freestyle department, so I decided to pick one up. RC carnage to follow at the Canadian International Auto Show, February 14 - 23, Metro Toronto Convention Center. I'll be available for photos and autographs the 21st to the 23rd. Also got a simple 3 channel receiver to go with the Flysky GT5.
View attachment 65091View attachment 65092
Which color did you end up with?

Back