What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which color did you end up with?
Orange and black. That's all they had so that's what I got. Should need a new body before the Auto show is over?

Better get on Jenny’s n get one so you can finish the show ?????
Just checked and they have an orange/black as well. Next one has to be different. I usually go back to the original color after body #3, which should be by mid March.?

Just checked and they have an orange/black as well. Next one has to be different. I usually go back to the original color after body #3, which should be by mid March.?
Outcast 4s body???

too much alike the stars and stripes for me - if they do a red and white one I'm all in for it, union jack may be borderline accepted as well ... but as I said the green/yellow is faster ...
Lol. Maybe faster at running away.

@Notorious J ...you'll need another set of Typhon shocks now, don't you dare buy the set I need from Jenny's...???
You have at least two weeks to get yours. I'll be running completely stock at the show since the lhs only supplies them for repairs. After that, Ted already knows to hold me a set.

Well I ordered a pinion puller off EBay that came from China.

I got this in the mail today inside a ziplock style bag with an empty envelope that had my address on it as well as the return address. I imagine the post office made the envelope.

This shredded up bag is what the pinion puller USED to be in. What do I do?

76145CD6-3230-4A12-A075-B86A19912CBB.jpeg

I got this in the mail today inside a ziplock style bag with an empty envelope that had my address on it as well as the return address. I imagine the post office made the envelope.

View attachment 65141
Contact the ebay seller

View attachment 65141

Wow! lol I'd contact seller and make him feel like he's working with a cowboy and that you don't plan to ignore it. Then Ebay to let them know you've contacted seller and you don't plan to ignore it.
Paypal or your card company and same. Then just have fun.

Ok. Do I get PayPal involved at any point?
I would give the seller a day to respond and attempt to fix things. If you go a day or two with no answer, then get eBay or PayPal involved.

Wow! lol I'd contact seller and make him feel like he's working with a cowboy and that you don't plan to ignore it. Then Ebay to let them know you've contacted seller and you don't plan to ignore it.
Paypal or your card company and same. Then just have fun.

Well @crimsonfancy this is you as a cowboy.
8B269B04-2EC8-4D6B-81F2-124FDEB074DD.jpeg

Compared to me as a cowboy ??????
D8D7FAF1-FEDD-4EFA-AC0A-09C44F6FAE85.jpeg

I would give the seller a day to respond and attempt to fix things. If you go a day or two with no answer, then get eBay or PayPal involved.
always at least takes 1.5 days from China for me. The seller is the ultimate fixer and should want to maintain an upstanding profile. For this item I bet they'll get one out to you quick and maybe a bonus.

always at least takes 1.5 days from China for me. The seller is the ultimate fixer and should want to maintain an upstanding profile. For this item I bet they'll get one out to you quick and maybe a bonus.

hot rod trucks are immediate cowboy status. only reason I'm in this hobby

Back