What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cheap af Wall Lenk LSP-60-1 SOLDERPRO Butane soldering torch after watching that ec connector vid
3pk purified butane
60/40 Kester brand solder
Oontz Angle 3 Ultra BT speaker because I burn em up in the shop with talk radio
Bob Smith IC-2000 rubberized ca glue

This thing for free because I get free China stuff sometimes in return for posting reviews. I don't need a smell proof grass bag but whatever.
2x 30mm WTF motor fans because I like em for the short leads and they do deliver the flow in my experience
power adapter for my Mr Heater Big Buddy shop heater to keep from fan eating batteries

2x sets backorder dBoots Backflip LP from HH ...supposed to ship mid February?....?...it's past mid February btw, HH

cheap af Wall Lenk LSP-60-1 SOLDERPRO Butane soldering torch after watching that ec connector vid
3pk purified butane
60/40 Kester brand solder
Oontz Angle 3 Ultra BT speaker because I burn em up in the shop with talk radio
Bob Smith IC-2000 rubberized ca glue

This thing for free because I get free China stuff sometimes in return for posting reviews. I don't need a smell proof grass bag but whatever.
2x 30mm WTF motor fans because I like em for the short leads and they do deliver the flow in my experience
power adapter for my Mr Heater Big Buddy shop heater to keep from fan eating batteries

2x sets backorder dBoots Backflip LP from HH ...supposed to ship mid February?....?...it's past mid February btw, HH
Hey what's your paypal I'll buy that bag from you.

Strictly for the RFID Blocking I’m assuming ?
Yeah. Someone stole my cc# before Christmas and got like $112. They ordered a bunch of crap off Amazon India and opened 3 Netflix accounts.

Yeah. Someone stole my cc# before Christmas and got like $112. They ordered a bunch of crap off Amazon India and opened 3 Netflix accounts.
Lemme check it out and I'll show pictures when it shows up. lol. I thought it was just a smell proof gimmick. I really didnt much read the description..haha I'll give it to you if I don't think I'll use it. So far I don't think I can use it.

1581836636193.png

1581836876243.png

Looks cutom machined. Must be made to order? That's a lot of billet alu. there. Built in shock stands and all. (y) (y) This peaked my interest.

Good find!! ?
Yep that’s the guy! Stupid RC from Brazil. Took forever to get it here. Also got a few other things with the shipment - Infraction side skirts, skid plates, and the Infraction front bumper- I think @Porschetech just posted the same one not too long ago..
Did you make that?!
I wish I had those kind of skills..?

Not these but you can get some speed tip drivers from MIP without handles that will fit your 1/4" speed chuck.

I can say the MIP bits don't fit in the Wiha handles. I tried.

Back