What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More goodies for my Crawler project and a battery for the Kraton.

Turnigy HD 6S 60c 5000 mAh for tha Kraton
Turnigy HD 3S 40c 2200 mAh X2
DSSERVO 25kg
Apex body scissors and Reamer
Injora All Metal 1/10Bumper
Silver Tamiya Paint PS-12

IMG_20200217_174926.jpg

are you sure you got this right? I meant Wera (German) not Wiha (USA) which has the Rapidaptor
View attachment 65899

No I have the Wiha Screwdriver (electricians) with bit magazine LiftUp which doesn't have the chuck and the MIP bits are slightly bigger hex so don't fit. Its ok I didn't buy it for the MIP bits. I've had it in my toolbox for a while and thought I'd see if the bits fitted. Thought I'd share so no one buys it for this use and find they don't fit.
2831_09.jpg

I did find a cheap no name handle with ratchet in the back of my toolbox that fits the MIP bits so win win.

Last edited:
Voltage is the old, original gangster upgrade source and decided to check em out last night to see if any progress or stocking. 15% off coupon so I picked up some stuff to get my Kraton back after I blew out the rear diff case several months ago. There's very little stock left at Voltage Hobbies?.
This Kraton v4 already has Voltage and M2C gear on it working hand in hand.
These are the first suspension mount upgrades I've ever purchased for any of my 6s Arrma trucks.

1582081358724.png

Not an Arrma but look at dat!! 100 bucks used from a guy who changes hobbies constantly...lol hobby jumpers.
Sweet! I've been thinking of picking up a proboat but not quite sure if I want to get into it. Please let us know how you get on with it. I can be easily influenced ??

20mill diff (putty) diff screws and a servo for the mini-t.

B5AAF304-350D-4708-AD91-0B782E72B6E1.jpeg

I’m also curious how much was in the jar of 20mill you guys got? Mine was less than half full... I know they do it by weight but my 2.5mill was about half full. It doesn’t even seem like enough too fill the center diff on the K8S. I’m sure it is, otherwise we would have heard from others?? ?‍♂️

Last edited:
Redcat KAIJU. just in case it's any good ?. I also bought two extra diffs for my Arrmas from Jennis RC so that I have extras. I think one of my Outcasts diffs is a goner.

Spektrum sr315 for the outcast. Some typhon front shock shafts n springs(Jenny’s sent me two sets rears??‍♂️). One shock shaft had straight threads no screw too it??‍♂️??‍♂️ I beat rod end on n glued it?. And a blx 185 from lhs 60$ Just pulled out of New infraction as my old one saw the poof of smoke. I’ll have a spare now after warranty claim????

Bought a Hot Racing dual fan heatsink for my Mojave.
The heatsink is cool ( pardon the pun ) but the plastic fans may not last long if you jump it.

The heatsink is cool ( pardon the pun ) but the plastic fans may not last long if you jump it.

I had one on my ERevo 2 and remember having to replace a fan. I put on a WTF fan and then became some of the strongest parts on the vehicle. lol
Of course I was afraid to jump it more than a couple feet x a few feet. lol

Back