What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had one on my ERevo 2 and remember having to replace a fan. I put on a WTF fan and then became some of the strongest parts on the vehicle. lol
Of course I was afraid to jump it more than a couple feet x a few feet. lol

I replaced the plastic ones with alloy housing fans. Done some biggish jumps and no issues so far.
20200116_203027.jpg

View attachment 66159
View attachment 66161

Next bulkhead I break I'm gonna have to spring for a real upgrade. Hopefully @PPS-RC will get one in the works ??

I could get on some PPS bulkheads. That mount is something else. I'm gonna have to get one for the Typhon, and then eventually the Noto., but since I just changed that one to an M2C I'm not looking to switch it out any time soon.

I could get on some PPS bulkheads. That mount is something else. I'm gonna have to get one for the Typhon, and then eventually the Noto., but since I just changed that one to an M2C I'm not looking to switch it out any time soon.

? When I buy that Motor Mount the Noto will get it. Noto is a v3 so no slides and I'd like to play with gearing more on it especially anyway.

+3 rx to get rid of that nasty stx2 on the 2 newest ones and one spare.
Inches away from pulling the trigger on an orange oc and black noto,
Much better option was the talion, noto, and a new dress for the noto ?

Attachments

• 20200220_051132.jpg
    20200220_051132.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 26
  • 20200220_051113.jpg
    20200220_051113.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 25
+3 rx to get rid of that nasty stx2 on the 2 newest ones and one spare.
Inches away from pulling the trigger on an orange oc and black noto,
Much better option was the talion, noto, and a new dress for the noto ?
Hell yeah. You got it covered. ???

They would cost too much. GKA did a run of about a dozen or so aluminum bulkheads and determined that the amount of work required to make them made them cost more than people were willing to pay for them. Look at the GPM full cases those are like $90 and they are made from crap aluminum.

My wife was having trouble scraping paint from walls we're repainting. So I said " I know what we need. A 2000w, 2 air speed, variable temperature heat gun". So we went and bought one. (y) (y) Will come in very handy with my RCs ?

heat gun.png

So I said " I know what we need. A 2000w, 2 air speed, variable temperature heat gun". So we went and bought one. (y) (y) Will come in very handy with my RCs ?

View attachment 66178
Just make sure she doesn't mix it up with her hair dryer...?
????

Last edited:
A little late,Wednesday I pre-paid for my outcast 4s ($330) and 2 spectrum 4s 5000mAh 100c lipos from my LHS ?
Should be here today or tomorrow!
Hope you ordered some RPM arms to go with it ??

Back