What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still cool looking.. And besides, what makes you think I break :poop: ? ;)
I guess I just don't understand why Associated keeps releasing vehicles on this platform and then still list the parts as being discontinued. It doesn't make sense to me. If they are going to release vehicles based off this at least have parts available. Main reason I know this is because some of the SC10 stuff will bolt on my Ecx Ruckus and it's getting rather hard to find certain parts.
I think I’d rather convert a Typhon so parts are easier to get.
I'm pretty sure that Traxxas released similar vehicles based off the Slash. These vehicles were actually purpose built for 2wd drag racing.

3ACA76F1-D037-41EE-8183-290C5EBDA3C8.jpeg

front and rear chassis braces for the outcast

I guess I just don't understand why Associated keeps releasing vehicles on this platform and then still list the parts as being discontinued. It doesn't make sense to me. If they are going to release vehicles based off this at least have parts available. Main reason I know this is because some of the SC10 stuff will bolt on my Ecx Ruckus and it's getting rather hard to find certain parts.

This (and the Trophy Rat) are totally different from the SC10. The SC10 is based off of the B4, the ProSC10 and all the new 2WD short course type platforms are based off of the B5.

Associated has the most confusing lineup of short course trucks ever, I go over the whole history of them in my ProSC10 unboxing if you're curious on all 10 million variations they had, that all seemed like they had the same name.

Skipped ahead to the history lesson --

This (and the Trophy Rat) are totally different from the SC10. The SC10 is based off of the B4, the ProSC10 and all the new 2WD short course type platforms are based off of the B5.

Associated has the most confusing lineup of short course trucks ever, I go over the whole history of them in my ProSC10 unboxing if you're curious on all 10 million variations they had, that all seemed like they had the same name.

Skipped ahead to the history lesson --

I can't remember what I was looking for but the parts for the Rat Rod kept bringing me to discontinued parts from the SC10. And I was like Dafuq how can parts for a brand new vehicle be discontinued?

-edit- I'm looking on their site and now it lists prosc10 parts. So maybe they had something messed up on their site when I was looking. ?

Last edited:
Isn't the esc 3s capable? I thought it had a rebranded Hobbywing WP16BL30?

Try to find replacement parts for this. I dare you. Most are discontinued...... It's based off the Team Associated Sc10 just like their rat rod truck.

Don't forget to remove part of the seal so in case that goes up it doesn't turn into a bomb. ?
Did that first minute I opened it. I cut a piece for the front so the latch stays tight????

I can't remember what I was looking for but the parts for the Rat Rod kept bringing me to discontinued parts from the SC10. And I was like Dafuq how can parts for a brand new vehicle be discontinued?

-edit- I'm looking on their site and now it lists prosc10 parts. So maybe they had something messed up on their site when I was looking. ?

amain’s or associated’s? Amain is not super accurate.

Can't even get N95's here. We just used the few regular masks I had left over from treatment to try and find toilet paper a few weeks back...Nope. TP aisle still looks like this too. It's ok tho. I have a hose.

Attachments

• TPNono.jpg
    TPNono.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Well, um, uh NOT... LOL

Back