What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered metal transmission gear set and 30c 7.4 5000 mah lipo should be here Friday :)

Here is the servo per warranty, for my granite blx.
It showed up today, didn't take long at all!
WP_20150615_18_49_20_Pro.jpg

It's good to see that they are responding to warranty claims

I agree 100%! It puts my mind at ease knowing that if my motor, esc, transmitter, receiver or servo go bad, arrma will honor their warranty.
I also think that the way one talks to them when you call, makes a difference between them sending you the part you need, vs having to send in the part or whole vehicle. I'm no pro, but with all the knowledge from fellow rcers, I'm gradually learning.

I picked up a Spektrum DX4c transmitter with srs4210 receiver. I have been eyeing up their active vehicle control for a while now and just couldn't resist it any longer. It seems like the perfect compliment to a grossly overpowered 2wd monster truck. That system requires a digital servo so I got a little carried away and went with a hitec HS-5646wp. Double the torque will be a welcome upgrade as I felt those dboots were having their way with the torque rating of the stock one.

Just got back from hobby store got me some more glowplugs and fuel and some jackal stickers American flag almost bought bigger fuel tank for the redcat nitro still waiting for brushless system and lipo battery and metal transmission

Attachments

• IMG_20150619_134720_403.jpg
    IMG_20150619_134720_403.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 34
Looks like I spoke to soon!!!! Lol! I had to order another pair of 2.8" trenchers and a different slipper spring. The fun never stops, and neither does the spending! :D

Picked up a new fan for my mm2 unfortunately I have to send my esc back to Castle creations to have them take a look... Now to find a interim backup esc

I picked up a Spektrum DX4c transmitter with srs4210 receiver. I have been eyeing up their active vehicle control for a while now and just couldn't resist it any longer. It seems like the perfect compliment to a grossly overpowered 2wd monster truck. That system requires a digital servo so I got a little carried away and went with a hitec HS-5646wp. Double the torque will be a welcome upgrade as I felt those dboots were having their way with the torque rating of the stock one.

I got this installed and will have to say AVC is a thing of beauty on this beast. Not only is it way more controllable, but I swear it is faster. The only downside is the steering aids are useless with the front end in the air which seems to happen more now. I guess that is a problem I am ok with. It is also nice to have a little more programability in the transmitter. I can dial it back to 40% on the throttle and hand it over to my 4 year old with out worry.

I also relocated my antenna to under the cab portion of the body so it no longer has to stick out and be in harms way. I attached the tube up there with a zip tie and some liquid electrical tape (love that stuff!).

IMG_20150622_130224_595.jpg

Ok 2 days early..but

NIB roller DESC210 (For another Granite conversion)
2 Proline Ford 66 lids
4 diff repair sets for Granite
2 set SC proline rims
2 Set Badlands SC
1 Hobbywing SC 540/3400 / 4-pole motor
3 32P spurs for granite
1 Carbonfibre sheet 2.0mm
6 3s 4000mah LiPo

Can't stop, won't stop! We don't run rc's, rc's run we, always spending, all our money, ohoooooh, ohooooooh! Lol! (Miley) :D
Well, i just ordered another motor! Leopard 4 pole 2y 3650kv from, Value Hobby.

Back