What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B88E7F47-FC65-4ECD-A7E6-8F91634ACE95.jpeg

20B2E189-6B30-40DD-873B-1D388645F88E.jpeg

Last edited:
I just ordered another round of parts from Finland, that somehow the only place in Europe that has parts in stock

Picked myself up a new drone! :D :)
Which one did you get? And what’s the best one you could recommend for a newb who’s never used one? Thank you
Cheers for posting that, I've been living under a rock lately and working so much I didn't even know that the EXB was a thing..!!
EXB here I come..???
I’m not sure anyone did. It snuck up on me too.
You gonna get anything else to go with? I’m thinking rpm rear skid plate.. or maybe a tbr. Everything else looks solid..

Which one did you get? And what’s the best one you could recommend for a newb who’s never used one? Thank you

I’m not sure anyone did. It snuck up on me too.

You gonna get anything else to go with? I’m thinking rpm rear skid plate.. or maybe a tbr. Everything else looks solid..
Yeah maybe the skid plate but I think everything else is on hand. I’ve got a receiver and servo. I don’t plan on swapping bearings off rip like normal. ??‍♂️

Parts arrived to repair the notorious
IMG_20200703_161844.jpg

Forgot I picked these sealed neutral bearings from a local bearing shop seem decent enough I've used some since the others are not sealed in photo
IMG_20200703_171303.jpg

Oh and pre ordered the kraton EBX :) lhs its due in Aug

Last edited:
Finally

I can take my Infraction out....I bought these some time back, but it came today from overseas: Scorched titanium drivetrain. It was a PITA to get it between the front/center diff since it is thicker than the OEM...but my fault with the HR support arm I'm sure. Also added his post support:

View attachment 84955

View attachment 84957

View attachment 84959

Body post

View attachment 84960

View attachment 84961

View attachment 84985
Did you have to shave the center front or rear chassis brace for the Scorched RC Driveshafts to fit?

Mojave!!! Scheduled to arrive Monday. Already have 4s and 6s packs for my talion, so it's gonna be a good day.

Did you have to shave the center front or rear chassis brace for the Scorched RC Driveshafts to fit?

For the rear...no issues. For the front yes I plan to take the front driveshaft out to shave it down a bit...maybe 1-2mm it's not bad but I am sure no touching is better and if I left it alone in time the shaft would wear itself which is what's happening now.

Now I have the HR aluminum chassis brace so not going to try to shave anything off the front. If I had the OEM hard plastic ones...yes easy just shave it down some. Note: I never tried the new driveshafts with the OEM chassis braces. I added the HR stuff at the same time I got the drive shafts. Again, never an issue in the rear.

On the topic of what did I buy today friends:
I like the on-road cars and got one of these today...wanted the darker green body could not find...this one was hard to find as well... I adore my Infraction but I was looking for something a bit slower I can take to small lots or inside a gym, warehouse, large ballroom, etc...this is perfect for me:

Vaterra V100 Camaro SS

IMG_20200703_132049.jpg

Last edited:
For the rear...no issues. For the front yes I plan to take the front driveshaft out to shave it down a bit...maybe 1-2mm it's not bad but I am sure no touching is better and if I left it alone in time the shaft would wear itself which is what's happening now.

Now I have the HR aluminum chassis brace so not going to try to shave anything off the front. If I had the OEM hard plastic ones...yes easy just shave it down some. Note: I never tried the new driveshafts with the OEM chassis braces. I added the HR stuff at the same time I got the drive shafts. Again, never an issue in the rear.

On the topic of what did I buy today friends:
I like the on-road cars and got one of these today...wanted the darker green body could not find...this one was hard to find as well... I adore my Infraction but I was looking for something a bit slower I can take to small lots or inside a gym, warehouse, large ballroom, etc...this is perfect for me:

Vaterra V100 Camaro SS

View attachment 88121
Looks sweet! Those get great reviews, let us know how you like it. ??

Back