What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some more bits and pieces

20200919_153952.jpg

Bought some belted trenchers for my v4 kraton and a powerhobby brushless servo to turn them. Also picked up strc brass portal covers for my trx4

Got this but no destructions. Looks like you've got to cut a lug off the battery box?. Its for the limitless or infraction.

View attachment 101003

I want to put these in my rigs also, can you plz post more pics and stuff once you figure it out. Are there holes in the chassis for it already?

I tried it was a mess.

I tried it was a mess.
Had my laptop and iPad set up hours before. I had Best Buy on the laptop, Walmart on the iPad. At a few seconds to 11 am I started hitting refresh on both. Walmart was available first and I threw 2 in my cart. I entered my c/c info (the saved card in my account was expired) and went to place the order. That's when I got a message saying the items in my cart were no longer available. I paniced and started trying Best Buy and Amazon. Both are unavailable. Did a quick search and saw Microsoft was supposed to have the most pre-orders available. Went there and the site was a mess. But I just kept trying and trying and eventually I got to the screen where I could configure it. Spent 5 minutes there and I was finally able to add it to my cart. 30 minutes later I was able to finish the checkout process. I was fried by the time it was done ? I kept waiting for the site to crash and screw me out of the pre-order.

After amazon I quit. I can just wait. I really don't play video as much as I use to.

I pre-ordered the new Xbox Series X! What an ordeal that was!
Me too... ordered on Microsoft site and like you say it was an ordeal.. Was all set like yourself ready to pre-order 8am sharp this morning UK time, they screwed me over for an hour and a half..!! in the end I had to go to work so I gave up ?
Decided to give it another try at 5.30 after work and it just went straight through, roll on 10th November ????

Last edited:
Back