What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got one of the Felony fronts when it popped up. Waiting for a second one. I have the 15T pinions already but the ring gears aren’t here yet.

Finally got the Granite 3S V3 for my son. His Mega V2 has been non-functionnal since mid-july.

The electronics and drivetrain are going in the Mega and the rest of the parts are waiting for breakages to be installed.

IMG_20200925_200534.jpg

This came today
0DD07B7C-7B30-4A12-B937-48EDBA61AEE9.jpeg

I’m gonna throw it in the limitless and see if it gets any better range than the fgr4.

I purchased a Flysky Noble NB4 from Hobbyking on Thursday Sept 24, 2020. It shipped from their Hong Kong warehouse via FedEx. I live in Ohio USA. I received my radio this morning, just 4 days later, including two weekend days. Two business days later ?

B0D1B2CD-D91C-4A0D-9B30-B641588527BC.jpeg

I purchased a Flysky Noble NB4 from Hobbyking on Thursday Sept 24, 2020. It shipped from their Hong Kong warehouse via FedEx. I live in Ohio USA. I received my radio this morning, just 4 days later, including two weekend days. Two business days later ?

View attachment 102158
WoW that’s fast! ?
Hope you love it as much as I love mine!! ?

Btw: I just installed a Ftr10 rx in my limitless and it seemed to get slightly better range than the fgr4.

Finally ordered the CNC metal 13T input and matching 37T crown gear sets for my Granite.

The backflip LPs for my Kraton 4S are in:

DSC_0554.JPG

Back