What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made another poor financial decision and bought a discontinued Arrma rig because... it looks cool? $90, and parts are a *little* available. No hard bashes with this one ?
please don't tell the lady. :ROFLMAO:

s-l1600.jpg

Mega 4x4 slipper clutch spare parts as I can foresee needing them. (May be asking too much of it ?).

Ordered a Flysky noble nb4. Gotta see what all the hubbub is about.
Got one. Updated the FW too. Still playing with it. Its fancy with super fast frame rates. Feels nice and connected with my Mojave. Got an Eylar foam padded case for it the other day. Good fit. And not too big. Just right...Amazon. This radio really deserves a case. Once you get yours, you will see what I mean. :cool:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081DC8CYK/

Got one. Updated the FW too. Still playing with it. Its fancy with super fast frame rates. Feels nice and connected with my Mojave. Got an Eylar foam padded case for it the other day. Good fit. And not too big. Just right...Amazon. This radio really deserves a case. Once you get yours, you will see what I mean. :cool:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B081DC8CYK/
Would I have to do the update when I get it, or will it have the latest in it?

Mine took the update. When you get yours and attempt the update, it will show whether you are already current. That's all. Probably the nicest radio I ever had among the DX5C, RC6GS, Older Futabas and all. Its made real nice, construction and all. Double Battery layout. It has never gone dead on me yet. Have it for several months and some decent use. Plenty of reserve with the Battery setup. Pictures don't do it justice. Once you take it out its Black box and handle it you will be blown away. When you turn it on, blown away some more... I immediately looked for a nice case. I also keep my DX5C in a Spektrum case FWIW. DX5C is also a quality radio, but compared the Noble NB4, DX5C looks like a toy radio.

Mine took the update. When you get yours and attempt the update, it will show whether you are already current. That's all. Probably the nicest radio I ever had among the DX5C, RC6GS, Older Futabas and all. Its made real nice, construction and all. Double Battery layout. It has never gone dead on me yet. Have it for several months and some decent use. Plenty of reserve with the Battery setup. Pictures don't do it justice. Once you take it out its Black box and handle it you will be blown away. When you turn it on, blown away some more... I immediately looked for a nice case. I also keep my DX5C in a Spektrum case FWIW. DX5C is also a quality radio, but compared the Noble NB4, DX5C looks like a toy radio.
And thanks for the brand mention on the case. What a great alternative to a Pelican! I may have to get two cases...one for the radio and one for the firearms. Now those are toys I couldn't get when I lived in NY lol. One of the benefits of moving to FL.

And thanks for the brand mention on the case. What a great alternative to a Pelican! I may have to get two cases...one for the radio and one for the firearms. Now those are toys I couldn't get when I lived in NY lol. One of the benefits of moving to FL.
You know I recently retired and retired friends keep telling me to come and live in FL. And my Mom been there for over 30 years. I am tempted. My one friend in Fl. just picked up a semi. He keeps talking about it because I am familiar with them. My job and all. FL is more RC friendly I think. :LOL:
NYC is complete :poop:. It always was, but my job kept me here. And NYC tanked recently as we all know. Thank god I am done dealing with jerks all day at the job. Now just have no reason to stay here I guess.

Last edited:
You know I recently retired and retired friends keep telling me to come and live in FL. And my Mom been there for over 30 years. I am tempted. My one friend in Fl. just picked up a semi. He keeps talking about it because I am familiar with them. My job and all. FL is more RC friendly I think. :LOL:
With that jerk off Cuomo...do you really need to think about it? I'm trying to talk my mom into selling her place in Queens before it's worthless. She gives me all the latest that's going on there and it just aggravates me.
With that jerk off Cuomo...do you really need to think about it? I'm trying to talk my mom into selling her place in Queens before it's worthless. She gives me all the latest that's going on there and it just aggravates me.
Forget about it...RC is alive and well here in all forms, year round.

Wow, You are dead on. We agree. But my Mom calls me from Fl and does the same to me ironically, like Cuomo and Deblasio are heros. I want to puke.:mad: I don't get it. I live in Queens, own a 2 fam. almost payed off,My tenant left my top Fl 2brm apt. It was trashed, spent beacoup $$ to fix it and now There are too many apts avaialbel in NYC , rents dropped and he best part is if I rent o someone and they don't want to pay the rent, I cant evict them. They stay for free. I am better off not renting at all and eat the mortgage every month. Deblasio screwed over Landlords. And I am a little guy with a stupid 2 Fam house. Tenants don't have to pay rent. All evictions will not get put through. Sad up here.

Last edited:

Forget about it...RC is alive and well here in all forms, year round.
I just want to find nice open space to speed run my Lim. Cant do that anywhere here. Fla Is the place.
Heros? Whaaaat??? Does she realize how many elderly died on his say so?
OMG, I told her a hundred times. She says that is a lie, that I have to stop watching Fox. She is 80 yo what can I say. My sister lives here upstate in Ithaca but tells not to take it personal with my old Mom and all. :LOL:

Wow, You are dead on. We agree. But my Mom calls me from Fl and does the same to me ironically, like Cuomo and Deblasio are heros. I want to puke.:mad: I don't get it. I live in Queens, own a 2 fam. almost payed off,My tenant left my top Fl 2brm apt. It was trashed, spent beacoup $$ to fix it and now There are too many apts avaialbel in NYC , rents dropped and he best part is if I rent o someone and they don't want to pay the rent, I cant evict them. They stay for free. I am better off not renting at all and eat the mortgage every month. Deblasio screwed over Landlords. And I am a little guy with a stupid 2 Fam house. Tenants don't have to pay rent. All evictions will not get put through. Sad up here.

Meanwhile in the Tampa Bay area and surrounding suburbs, real estate is going crazy! Rents alone are getting out of control. I'm so, so glad I bought this house two years ago.

Back