What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the wait is finally over....

View attachment 137653

I originally ordered this thing weeks ago, and Amazon canceled my order. It said in stock and would arrive in a week. Two weeks later they still hadn’t even shipped it. They said best to cancel, get a refund, and then place another order. This time it finally shipped. I think I have all my other parts for this build, other than my CRCU parts that supposedly are being mailed today. Build thread will commence as soon as everything arrives. Can’t wait.
Super jealous I want one super bad! Can't wait to see how it turns out bro!

The ol' food sucker was struggling to keep up with hunting season last fall, so we upgraded today. 🤩

20210411_190527.jpg

Oooooh !! Please put a link , do they fit the Hyrax tires ????
You bet i haven’t glued my Hyrax on yet but they fit like a glove and they are some beefy tires. And I like these, more affordable then the Bitavon options or others and just as nice if not nicer. Here is a link for you this is where I orderEd the, from. It’s cool they make other cool machined stuff as well. I live in Canada and was very happy with the quick shipping

http://www.digitaldesignfab.com/store/pvc_1440828_11256652/mojave-billet-wheel

8AB969ED-75BF-4695-AE23-8A4B410736CF.jpeg
D4970C85-3203-4C13-A374-D7F18400A41F.jpeg
5ABD46C7-9D97-48E7-830B-2BAED4D45EA8.jpeg

Got this loctite today should work for my screws and these lipos from bang good for my Xmaxx this year lol Seen Kevin Talbot use them seemed to perform well
64812441-D4A1-43DA-BC14-0994F118ABAC.jpeg
3799D7E5-FBB3-4906-A944-F4AD3B2205D5.jpeg

I bought an Infraction V1 Roller
SXWOCgc.jpg

the guy i got it from used motor esc radio and reciever for another car. I just love the original paint job of the V1 and wanted the body for my felony so i couldn't resist. At first i was thinking about using the rest of it for spareparts but now i'm more feeling like transfering everything speedrunning related from my felony to this chassis.
BTW if any of you guys know: didn't the V1 have a diff in the middle? Cause this one doesn't.
5lB5sDI.jpg

Is there a way to check with the serial number what chassis this is originally?

BTW if any of you guys know: didn't the V1 have a diff in the middle?
Yes it came with a center diff, previous owner must have put a spool in.

XLX-2 - Direct from Castle on backorder
Savox SB-2290SG
Noble NB4 - Slow boat from China
FTr10 - Receiver

Now if SMC would get their good batteries back in stock or tell us about the replacement line of LiPos for the 6400mAh 150c line :stig:

Last edited:
Finally got some Scorched center driveshafts for my Limitless 😍 guess I was lucky enough to get some as they sold out in like 10mins flat😮View attachment 139501
I got the email too, but decided I’m going to try the CRCU ones that I already have on the way. Surprisingly my RC4WD shafts are still holding up well. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Pulled the trigger and bought (2) ZEEE 7000mah 100c 4s lipos for my big rigs , oh well lets give'em a try !!!
Also got some Powerhobby 5200mah 50c 3s lipos on the way for my UDR , it was SLOOOOOOOW on 4s , LOL !!!

Last edited:
Back