What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Warby, just be aware that this is a 100W charger, don't get fooled by the 12A rating. Max charge for a 6S will be 100/24 = 4A. A typical 6S/5000mAh would need a 5A rating to charge at 1C.
It will work just fine just take a lot longer.
The 12A can be done at 2S.
That's fine thanks. I never need to charge fast. It will be handy having two charge ports though.

That's fine thanks. I never need to charge fast. It will be handy having two charge ports though.
That is why I like my Hitec X2 400 charger but I have 400w per channel.

That is why I like my Hitec X2 400 charger but I have 400w per channel.
My old charger is only 80W 10A one channel and I had enough patience for it so this new one will be an improvement.

That's 3 cars this past week!!! 😳😆

20210417_144650.jpg

20210417_144914.jpg

20210417_151034.jpg

That Savage looks sweet
It should be I don’t expect it to bash like an Arrma or anything but it will be a cool truck to rip around fast with. I’ll use it also as a loaner to my nephews and older dad haha. And Jenny’s rc told me they will be stocking broke down kit parts for these trucks so that made the decision easy. I think HPI is slowly going to make a come back!
The buttons on my Turnigy Accucel 6 charger started playing up. So time for an upgrade. Odered the Sky RC T200 AC/DC 12A Dual Output Balance Charger. Looking forward to receiving it.

View attachment 140252

View attachment 140253
That’s a nice charger might be my next one. Using a little Turnigy T240 from hobbyking it gets the job done lol

Last edited:
My old charger is only 80W 10A one channel and I had enough patience for it so this new one will be an improvement.
The one I had before that was a 80w 10a too, trying to charge 2 6200mah 2s lipos on it was a chore, it was Thunder AC680. I still have it someplace. The Hitec is a tad overkill but I got it for a good price so I cannot complain. I kind of want another one but Hitec stopped making them. I did notice that SkyRc rebranded it though ~$90 shipped not too bad https://www.banggood.com/SKYRC-Extr...-p-1451299.html?cur_warehouse=CN&rmmds=search

Last edited:
Just got a GoPro 7 hero black, charged up a couple packs to try & shoot some video of frying some hoons on the infraction, but it took awhile to format something 🤷🏼‍♂️ Finished up with infraction & took out BRCC, which I promptly turned my tri-pod into a Uni-pod with a beautiful cartwheel 🤣🤘🏻🤘🏻

Back