What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the awesome forum decals,Woodie!!
🤘🏻🤘🏻

55565578-2E69-4A5C-AACD-73BCF80F4EAC.jpeg

Got my Integy gearboxes today, definitely great quality for the price and everything lined up perfect and great fitment, and they are sexy and match the red white and blue theme for my Kraton 😍 Only negative I can say about them is the play side to side with the diff is quite a lot but nothing shims can't fix. Otherwise they look great and fit perfectly. Also got my new wing buttons and a parallel and series connector as I want to play with 4s and maybe even 6s in parallel speed running.
IMG_20210610_153827993.jpg
IMG_20210610_153816159.jpg
IMG_20210610_161503249.jpg
IMG_20210610_171656131.jpg
IMG_20210610_190323295.jpg

Bent the front tower on my K6S a few weeks ago. I figured I might as well add some more goodies and spares to my order.

View attachment 151137
In the middle, what is that part(rectangle/2 holes) for?
Got my Integy gearboxes today, definitely great quality for the price and everything lined up perfect and great fitment, and they are sexy and match the red white and blue theme for my Kraton 😍 Only negative I can say about them is the play side to side with the diff is quite a lot but nothing shims can't fix. Otherwise they look great and fit perfectly. Also got my new wing buttons and a parallel and series connector as I want to play with 4s and maybe even 6s in parallel speed running. View attachment 151347View attachment 151348View attachment 151356View attachment 151358View attachment 151357
How would you compare it to the HR bulkheads? Generally, I see folks trash GPM and Integy more than Hot Racing but im looking to move away from Hot Racing after an enlightening customer service experience. One thing I noticed on Ebay(have yet to see in hobby shops or Amazon) is Integy does have black/silver parts. The sole reason I went with Hot Racing was for those two colors. And now that I know HR doesn't care for Canadian customers.....Im ready to make a switch. The HR battery mount will be the last of their items I buy.

Last edited:

How would you compare it to the HR bulkheads? Generally, I see folks trash GPM and Integy more than Hot Racing but im looking to move away from Hot Racing after an enlightening customer service experience. One thing I noticed on Ebay(have yet to see in hobby shops or Amazon) is Integy does have black/silver parts. The sole reason I went with Hot Racing was for those two colors. And now that I know HR doesn't care for Canadian customers.....Im ready to make a switch. The HR battery mount will be the last of their items I buy.
I don't have the complete HR bulkheads so it's hard to compare fairly. Like I said only thing that was off or an issue with the Integy set was diff has lots of movement side to side once installed. Think both I had to put 4 shims on the ring gear side and one opposite but it also made it so I can make the diff super smooth instead of most diffs you get it good but like a few teeth it will hang up a little still. I'll have to see how they hold up with time and some bashing and sends but so far for $87 for both complete gearboxes I can't complain at all. It's going to cost me over half that or the same to get the covers and sway bar covers for the HR set to complete them so that's another reason for the money the Integy set is worth it to me.
Also what's crazy to me is the Kraton feels lighter than the Noto with the complete aluminum gearboxes and also the Hobbystar 4585 motor. Maybe the M2C towers and hinge pin blocks are that much heavier than the Voltage towers and GPM blocks on the Kraton 🤷

It's a spacer that comes with the M2C chassis. I don't really need it now, but I'd hate not having a replacement in case I ever need it. It does get eaten up a bit by the dirt that gets in there.

https://m2cracing.net/arrma/589-m2c-3002-arrma-kraton-front-white-plastic-spacer-plate.html

It's a spacer that comes with the M2C chassis. I don't really need it now, but I'd hate not having a replacement in case I ever need it. It does get eaten up a bit by the dirt that gets in there.

https://m2cracing.net/arrma/589-m2c-3002-arrma-kraton-front-white-plastic-spacer-plate.html
Makes sense. Even I learned the value of having spare parts
I don't have the complete HR bulkheads so it's hard to compare fairly. Like I said only thing that was off or an issue with the Integy set was diff has lots of movement side to side once installed. Think both I had to put 4 shims on the ring gear side and one opposite but it also made it so I can make the diff super smooth instead of most diffs you get it good but like a few teeth it will hang up a little still. I'll have to see how they hold up with time and some bashing and sends but so far for $87 for both complete gearboxes I can't complain at all. It's going to cost me over half that or the same to get the covers and sway bar covers for the HR set to complete them so that's another reason for the money the Integy set is worth it to me.
Also what's crazy to me is the Kraton feels lighter than the Noto with the complete aluminum gearboxes and also the Hobbystar 4585 motor. Maybe the M2C towers and hinge pin blocks are that much heavier than the Voltage towers and GPM blocks on the Kraton 🤷
And that's if you get the covers. I waited 4 months for mine because of backorders. Still, I'm glad I waited because on Ebay and Amazon, I see them selling for twice what I paid for both. I never bothered with the bulkhead because several folks told me it's not needed because the cover strengthens the composite bulkhead and the sway bar attachment makes sway bar adjustments better. I need to look more into Integy because the prices look better

Makes sense. Even I learned the value of having spare parts

And that's if you get the covers. I waited 4 months for mine because of backorders. Still, I'm glad I waited because on Ebay and Amazon, I see them selling for twice what I paid for both. I never bothered with the bulkhead because several folks told me it's not needed because the cover strengthens the composite bulkhead and the sway bar attachment makes sway bar adjustments better. I need to look more into Integy because the prices look better
Like I said the quality is great IMO. Only time will tell but first impression they are worth every bit of $43 apiece for complete gearbox with cover and sway bar cover as well. Also like they come in different colors but the chrome worked perfectly as my rig is red white and blue themed or I'd have went with blue but didn't see any. Also the seller happened to be about 5hrs away so got to me in only like 3 days. I'll put them through some hell for sure so again time will tell how good they are or aren't. But having to shim heavily is definitely not a deal breaker for me so if they hold up well I'll probably get another set for my stretched Typhon as well. I'll keep everyone posted for sure might even give them a test tomorrow and send the Kraton for some big ramp air 🤘

This cheap little magnetic parts tray. One of those how-did-I-live-without-this-until-now purchases...

20210610_184525.jpg

Thanks for the awesome forum decals,Woodie!!
🤘🏻🤘🏻

Those look great! Just ordered a set of these myself, after repeatedly noticing people on here flaunting them on their rigs. Stupid, sexy stickers...

But seriously, gotta give credit where credit is due, given that practically half of my Typhon wouldn't have existed in its current form without the info shared on this forum.

Last edited:
This cheap little magnetic parts tray. One of those how-did-I-live-without-this-until-now purchases...

View attachment 151391

Those look great! Just ordered a set of these myself, after repeatedly noticing people on here flaunting them on their rigs. Stupid, sexy stickers...

But seriously, gotta give credit where credit is due, given that practically half of my Typhon wouldn't have existed in its current form without the info shared on this forum.
My dad has like 6 of them. I use them so much. They are really handy. (y)

• DumboRC X6 6CH Transmitter, X6FG Receiver
  • 6 Pairs 5.0mm Gold-plated Bullet Plug Connector
  • Crimper Plier Tool for 18-28AWG JST Dupont Molex pins
  • Deburring burr Remover Cutting Tool

Got my new SMC 4s packs so will be testing and comparing to my CNHL 4s packs and see how much better one performs over the other. And holy hell!! Ask and you shall receive 😁 asked in the comment section for some decals and did they hook me up!!😎🤓 8 decal sheets hell ya!!!
IMG_20210612_125741087.jpg

Got my new SMC 4s packs so will be testing and comparing to my CNHL 4s packs and see how much better one performs over the other. And holy hell!! Ask and you shall receive 😁 asked in the comment section for some decals and did they hook me up!!😎🤓 8 decal sheets hell ya!!!View attachment 151734
Nice, I love stickers… I was contacted by Rc hobby explosion and they said they were gonna send me some but I haven’t gotten them yet :(

Nice, I love stickers… I was contacted by Rc hobby explosion and they said they were gonna send me some but I haven’t gotten them yet :(
I'll have to look it up never heard of it lol. But ya I was surprised as hell to see all those stickers in the box with my 2 new packs, like HELL YES!! I was thinking maybe one sheet or two as I asked for them but 8 🤯 think total is like 80 or so actual stickers 😁

Back