What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another 1k in AMC stocks yesterday. So far the 5k I invest in march is doing good.
IMG_2860.PNG
IMG_2899.jpg

Bought a roller Tailon off facebook had to drive 80 miles both ways to get it from a cool guy name Michael.

Also picked up a used Senton 6s off Ebay. These two projects should keep me busy for a while.

Last edited:
Got my GRP's I traded @Ginglehopper today, thanks again! And also got some new fans that I think will do the trick and keep just about anything cool as they are insane 25,000 RPM at 12v! I mean these things hover and blow air like a hair dryer lol if your interested in the fans I can give you a link they were $25 apiece but also aluminum cased and just insane power even running off the ESC/reciever they blow harder than any fan I've found by far!
IMG_20210616_133639441.jpg

Im interested in those fans!

Got my GRP's I traded @Ginglehopper today, thanks again! And also got some new fans that I think will do the trick and keep just about anything cool as they are insane 25,000 RPM at 12v! I mean these things hover and blow air like a hair dryer lol if your interested in the fans I can give you a link they were $25 apiece but also aluminum cased and just insane power even running off the ESC/reciever they blow harder than any fan I've found by far! View attachment 152496
I gotta get me some

Got my GRP's I traded @Ginglehopper today, thanks again! And also got some new fans that I think will do the trick and keep just about anything cool as they are insane 25,000 RPM at 12v! I mean these things hover and blow air like a hair dryer lol if your interested in the fans I can give you a link they were $25 apiece but also aluminum cased and just insane power even running off the ESC/reciever they blow harder than any fan I've found by far! View attachment 152496
Share the link please! Thanks

Ya that's an understatement lol, I'm making a short video to show how powerful it is. Even when you try and set it down it wants to blow over to one side it's so powerful!!

Back