What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SICK#@!!!!!!!!!×××÷

NUUUUUOOOOOOOGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Screenshot_20210716-122957_Chrome.jpg

Wait a minute. How have I never heard about this?
Keep us in the loop on the performance as Kyosho is not a bad brand at all. Looks like it's got a decent setup for electronics and it's a good looking buggy for sure! If you don't mind me asking what did ya shell out for it? Was it part of the 25% off deals they had going, I got a steal on an XLX2 for same price I paid for my MMX8S I could not pass it up! I only paid $200 with taxes everything for the XLX2 where it would have been about $270 anywhere else 👌
I always hear good things about Kyosho they have a lot of nice looking stuff. They just don't get a lot of attention on the rtr side.

Last edited:

I always hear good things about Kyosho they have a lot of nice looking stuff. They just don't get a lot of attention on the rtr side.
My first rc was a kyosho sandmaster mk2. I think it was 1997. Was a nitro with a .12 engine. Was the cheapest nitro at my lhs at the time. 🤔

Ya it seems that way. It’s definitely well built as in quality assembly nothing missing or out of place, nothing stripped out. Everything looks fairly beefy and ready for some racing out of the box. I think it will be. Fun buggy. I always keep to Kyosho I’ve had a few over the years always kits, this is my first rtr. I had a MP6 kit version back in the day nitro 1/8 buggy.

I’m honestly thinking of getting the GT2 Inferno Mercedes 1/8 on road car when it’s available. I like the scale realism of the bodies from Kyosho.
View attachment 158458
New furniture. Cardboard will be removed once I finalize placement.
Those look comfy 👍
Keep us in the loop on the performance as Kyosho is not a bad brand at all. Looks like it's got a decent setup for electronics and it's a good looking buggy for sure! If you don't mind me asking what did ya shell out for it? Was it part of the 25% off deals they had going, I got a steal on an XLX2 for same price I paid for my MMX8S I could not pass it up! I only paid $200 with taxes everything for the XLX2 where it would have been about $270 anywhere else 👌
Will do, it’s pouring rain here now and I’ll be back to work soon but as soon as I get it out I’ll start a little thread in the chaos section or something. Ya the electronics look good. The radio is nice I’ve had these KT-231’s before. Ya I got the 25% off and the 2x the points deal I think. Haha I was eying the XLX2 as well on that sale! Nice buy! Ya this buggy I ended up getting for near $100 off with the 25% off and the loyalty points I collected. I’m happy with this so far it’s a great looking wide buggy! And parts on Kyosho America are in stock and quite cheap. And it can be upgraded with MP9 parts

Last edited:
Back