What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does it count if it was bought with a refund?
20210905_111949.jpg

The return of the Senton Falcon cometh

Based on kv, yes. Not always though. That's a rebranded HobbyWing, right? If so then for sure it will take 8s without damaging it.
No it's not a rebranded Hobbywing, just a rebranded clone of the Hobbywing. Surpass isn't even the OEM.

Got my slipper hubs for the Bigrock but we lost power about 11am so didn't get it installed. Yes pic is in the dark as again no power😔 hopefully, maybe have it restored by 3am but could be as long as two weeks worst case scenario😪 sucks also as I needed to discharge my speed run packs after today's pass but that ain't happening so hopefully get power tomorrow 🤞🏼 or I'll be bashing the Limitless and Typhon to drain them down in the morning 🤣
20210907_211136.jpg

I just got another Kraton 6S. I am loving these things! I have noticed several differences between the one I got last year and the one I got a few days ago. Is there an identification chart somewhere that lists the differences between the different versions? I am pretty sure the one I got last year was the V4. Are they on V5 now? I took them out and ran them on the track we are building and it seems like I love them more every time I run them!

They gave me the wrong cap pack, seeing if they will correct it before shipping it back or what. Since I ordered the flat style... I mean I can make it work. It works up to 12s.. but I guess we shall see

Side note. These caps are huge and heavy 😳

20210908_173227.jpg
Screenshot_20210908-205753_eBay.jpg

This is what I should have received. Comparison. The bigger one is much better.

Last edited:
Are the Arrma 3s clutch assemblies made of gold? They are so over priced. Will cost me $76 - $120 AUD which is about 56 - 88 USD. (Incl shipping). Ridiculous.

Oh few things.... for the big rock
I bought another steel slipper- waiting still
motor mount upgrade mine was bent-waiting still

For the notorious got new body (trx4 shell)
New shock towers front/rear -waiting for
Screw set rc
Durtrax lockup wheels- still waiting for
Gpm front shocks

So yea few different things so far here is look of the work in progress

20210826_000435.jpg

20210906_102254.jpg

20210902_072906.jpg

Back