What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ordered a set of the orange disk Gone Bananas Racing Skins for the Limitless 😍
Screenshot_20211014-192749_Facebook.jpg

Just a few things.

M2C esc mount for the Outcast.
T nuts to fix the battery tray.
Center diff for the Marauder.
20211016_151332.jpg

We all get excited when a brown box shows up on our doorstep regardless how big or small it might be. This thread will serve as a place holder to share what you bought today. Doesn't even have to be RC related.

We all love pictures so if you can, post pictures along with what you bought today. :)

That Arrma Granite you see for the giveaway... I placed the order with the LHS for it today!:D
Waiting for the mailman! Mojave tires.

Got my new motors and beast servo from my sponsors at RCjuice👊🏼😍 New Hobbystar 4585 1580kv for the Notorious, Hobbystar 4068 2400kv for the Bigrock and Hobbystar 4724 486oz beast servo for the crawler💪🏼😎 Will possibly be doing a few install videos and definitely have some bashing and crawling videos with the new upgrades coming soon. Already run the 4585 1580kv in my Kraton and love it so can't wait to get it in the Noto with my max6 and turn the beefy tank into more of a beast🤘🏼. Also run the same 4068 2400kv in my 4s Granite and love it, super stoked to get the Bigrock set up for 4s now also as I installed the 150A a while ago so it's ready after the motor install👍🏼 Really can't wait to see how the servo does in my crawler as the 20kg I run now struggles so this new beast should be a huge improvement for sure!
20211016_174133.jpg
20211016_174905.jpg

Ordered another CGRC fan set in a low profile version for the Typhon. The standard size fans are excellent, but don't fit under the T6s body. No worries, I'm happy to put them in the KEXB. Yep. The fans are fantastic.

comedy-bad.gif

He gets it early? Or your shopping early?
Both 😂

Ex keeps taking his original one away from him. Sometimes that’s on him as he won’t do his homework. So I told him I’d buy him the Oled version for Xmas. Unfortunately they’re sold out everywhere and due to the supply chain shortage I decided to shop early.

So he played with it this weekend, but told him I’ll give it to him at Xmas time cause I’ll be leaving here to head back to Cali in the next 2 weeks. This weekend might be the last time I see them for a month or so. 😢

Few gallons of gas for my 1:1 at a lovely $4.29 a gallon🤮😤 Gotta love the democratic republic of California...
And I thought our $3.55 a gallon was ridiculous.

And I thought our $3.55 a gallon was ridiculous.
Ya we haven't seen it that low I don't think since early this year. What I don't get too is in the bigger city's its like $4.59 but our small area like .25 cheaper🤷

Back