What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gardner Bender 4oz, Amazon has it for $7.00. Just make sure you let it setup over night, after about an hour after applying, I check and make sure I covered the area good. Best part about about stuff is that you can peel it off, so you can't mess up using it! Squirrel, has some good how to videos on YouTube, for waterproofing all electronics with this stuff.
Hope this helps....

I LOVE that stuff and use it for way more than just waterproofing. Insulation, dampening, isolation, adhesion, ect. And, as mentionend above, it almost always peels off in one peice making removal a snap. My only complaint, and it's a small one, it will attack certain foams. Anyway, the Lowe's around here stock it in the electrical department.

trenchers
151579d1351227113t-cherokee-memes-memes-image-610098944.jpg

Ordered that 3s lipo I been talking about, along with a green integy finned motor heat sink. And some m4 20mm barrel nuts, and a new spur gear cover.

Technically didn't buy warranty

But this came in the mail today!

Attachments

• 2015-07-10 17.02.29.jpg
    2015-07-10 17.02.29.jpg
    287.7 KB · Views: 31
Looks like you'll be needing some liquid electrical tape on there?

No I was able to get Shrink wrap down to the ends, but yes would be a good place to use it

I today ordered some 2.8 badlands for the vorteks, got some 70w shock oil forgot to get ec5 though

Got that brushless motor and esc installed sweet! :) had to move a speed control around make it work now I need to build some kind of cover for it

castle creations bec
Nitro tube
Shrink wrap
Heatsink/fan 3
And..... everything to make the blx transmission (thanks blxer)

Soon going to decide between castle sidewinder 3 or hobbywing120a.

Ordered 2 new Robinson racing pinion gears 13t and 15t along with a integy 7 fin heat sink for the vorteks.
Should see the second set of badlands hopefully tomorrow.

I ordered, Rpm caster blocks and rear hub carriers for my ruckus. And some shoulder screws, just lost one. :D

Last edited:
Back