What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kraton EXB Chassis from Jenny's
IMG-1023_1024x1024.jpg

Damn, I didn't know people don't like the EXB chassis, well right now I don't have the spare change for the reked indestructible chassis from M2C
I also don't want a 60lbs clunker driving on a Dt. Dew can size of Motor :p
If you dig what I'm squealing

Mamba Monster X and Trinity Hole Shot for a 22s No-Prep project I'm working on. These Trinity motors are a thing of beauty.

20220119_140654.jpg

20220119_140728.jpg

20220119_140741.jpg

Some spare Senton 6s parts...because you buy them when you find them.
20220119_140412.jpg

New Savox, gensacearespammers 6s in the mailbox this morning For my new Kraton exb (mid-november):cool:

Thank God I ordered a body because this one is as ugly in person as I thought it was in pictures.. 😂. I hope Barbie didn’t hear me.. 😅

View attachment 194245

I never understand this, everyone else that sells roller versions of their vehicles sends a clear body, but not Arrma theirs have to be pre painted :rolleyes: I know I am not the only one who would prefer a clear body with these types of vehicles.

Lets be honest some of their paint design decisions lately are rather questionable.

That's okay, @Infidel67, it's actually much better than people say it is. It's not a M2C, but it's not as bad as a V5 chassis by a long shot.
The price is right!!! All that matters. 7075 and all.(y)(y)I am this close to also pulling the plug on one.
A couple mylaps transponders to run my first race this weekend.
I know they don't come cheap!:rolleyes: A required investment for the track no doubt.

The price is right!!! All that matters. 7075 and all.(y)(y)I am this close to also pulling the plug on one.

I know they don't come cheap!:rolleyes: A required investment for the track no doubt.
Right? Last time I checked a used one was like $80.

Back