What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol everything is in Russia I do t know what I’m looking at
If on a pc I can't remember where but one of the menus along the top of the page if you click on it there is one that says English. If on mobile irrc the button is on the top right.

If on a pc I can't remember where but one of the menus along the top of the page if you click on it there is one that says English. If on mobile irrc the button is on the top right.
Thank you. Does it come with a body wrap?

Thank you. Does it come with a body wrap?
No sir, I purchased that from Darkside Studio arts. That was like $40-$45, they had some special discount the day I bought mine got 5% off and free shipping.

New servo for my new outcast as the OEM servo didn't even work out of the box. Got a savox SW1210SG. Also got a hobbywing motor/fan and 15T pinion. Running on 4S in the grass with 16/50 got my motor temp up around 170F.
I don't understand how people are running the 16t pinion, I have smaller tires and a 13t pinion and on 6s just out bashing at the homemade rc track I've thremaled the esc in about 20 minutes.

I run a 18 tooth on Talion, and Kraton. Both with Backflips, and on 6s. Run dual fans on the motor, and keeps on truckin:). I do get to around that 170 mark, but that's after beating the crap out of it, and hitting LVC after 25-30 min depending on LIPO in there. I know we all have different opinions on the motor fans, but it works for me!

I don't understand how people are running the 16t pinion, I have smaller tires and a 13t pinion and on 6s just out bashing at the homemade rc track I've thremaled the esc in about 20 minutes.
I'm running 4S, so less RPM's at the motor than 6S, but more current through the ESC. I probably should start running 6S and just set the EPA on my throttle to 75% to cut it back some. I run 4S in my ERBE, Savage Flux HP and now my Arrma outcast. I run 2S in my stampede 4x4 and converted ejato.

Maybe one day I'll get 3S packs... after my 14 2S lipo packs start failing.

What does LVC stand for?

To be honest I’m running 14tooth in my outcast And it gets hot even on 4s and when I run 6s I take it easy I’m more of a jumper so I’m able to keep temps down that way. My brothers outcast he only runs 6s no fans and his motor is doesn’t get nearly as hot as mine both rigs bone stock

What does LVC stand for?

To be honest I’m running 14tooth in my outcast And it gets hot even on 4s and when I run 6s I take it easy I’m more of a jumper so I’m able to keep temps down that way. My brothers outcast he only runs 6s no fans and his motor is doesn’t get nearly as hot as mine both rigs bone stock
LVC = low voltage cutoff, it's the lower limit the ESC has that stops it from over draining lipo packs.

I wonder if you have too tight of mesh, something wrapped around one of your axles behind the hub causing binding, or some bearings not spinning freely.

I did order a 15T and a single HW fan/heat sink. I'm running 3.8" trenchers as well which adds .9oz per corner. Stock tires weigh 12.5oz, trenchers weigh 13.4oz. I measured them on my post office scale while installing. So, the trenchers add a bit more rotational mass which isn't helping me either.

LVC = low voltage cutoff, it's the lower limit the ESC has that stops it from over draining lipo packs.

I wonder if you have too tight of mesh, something wrapped around one of your axles behind the hub causing binding, or some bearings not spinning freely.

I did order a 15T and a single HW fan/heat sink. I'm running 3.8" trenchers as well which adds .9oz per corner. Stock tires weigh 12.5oz, trenchers weigh 13.4oz. I measured them on my post office scale while installing. So, the trenchers add a bit more rotational mass which isn't helping me either.
Mess is perfect All axles are free and bearings are all good. It gets hot but not sure how hot. I can touch the motor for about 3 secs when on 6s

Mess is perfect All axles are free and bearings are all good. It gets hot but not sure how hot. I can touch the motor for about 3 secs when on 6s

If you are touching the motor for 3 seconds, and not feeling like you screwed up (for the next 5 minutes), your motor is probably around 120f-130f. It is "Safe" up to 170f-180F. At 170f, you will question your life choices the moment you touch your motor... LOL

Get one of these -
https://www.harborfreight.com/non-contact-pocket-thermometer-93983.html

Home depot has a pistol grip version with a laser for $20 with the electrical tools. I have both, like the HF one better.

If you are touching the motor for 3 seconds, and not feeling like you screwed up (for the next 5 minutes), your motor is probably around 120f-130f. It is "Safe" up to 170f-180F. At 170f, you will question your life choices the moment you touch your motor... LOL

Get one of these -
https://www.harborfreight.com/non-contact-pocket-thermometer-93983.html

Home depot has a pistol grip version with a laser for $20 with the electrical tools. I have both, like the HF one better.
Ever try this one?
https://www.harborfreight.com/infrared-thermometer-93984.html

The one you linked only goes up to 230F. Need to go to at least 300F for dual use with electric and nitro. Curious how that one is. My old radio shack one is a sorry state.

Back