What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both, I been buying em more lately though as I'm lazy af.

https://www.radiocontrolpower.com/motor-wires-adapters

I buy so much stuff from that website lol. They're based in Nevada, so shipping is super fast for me. I order all my esc's from them as you can get the connectors pre soldered.
Wow, thanks!! Those are way cheaper than buying all the bullets & wire, then having to solder them myself. Hopefully they won't cause too much resistance in the system, don't need to burn up a brand new xlx2 😬🤞

Wow, thanks!! Those are way cheaper than buying all the bullets & wire, then having to solder them myself. Hopefully they won't cause too much resistance in the system, don't need to burn up a brand new xlx2 😬🤞
I use them in a lot of rigs including my k8s and o8s with zero problems. Actually just got some 8mm ones today with my xlx2 from them with qs8 harness pre soldered 🤣. I'm ready for that v2 limitless, xlx2 + sensored tp 5650 1720kv. To bad it's not ready for me and is hiding. 🤣

The first 3 pics is all the stuff I had waiting on me when I got back from vaca. (Not the Noto6s in the one pic but the ramp was delivered!! I'll have a thread on that with pics and vids soon! It was a blast!!!) 😁

The next pic is what I ordered at end of vaca that came yesterday. Just some odds and ends and stuff people suggested on here recently. :LOL: 😁 ✌️
20220806_005446.jpg

20220806_233200.jpg

20220807_162710.jpg

20220806_232827.jpg

The first 3 pics is all the stuff I had waiting on me when I got back from vaca. (Not the Noto6s in the one pic but the ramp was delivered!! I'll have a thread on that with pics and vids soon! It was a blast!!!) 😁

The next pic is what I ordered at end of vaca that came yesterday. Just some odds and ends and stuff people suggested on here recently. :LOL: 😁 ✌️
View attachment 234814

View attachment 234816

View attachment 234819

View attachment 234815
Those some Maryland state flag shock booties for the terp-mobile? 🤣

View attachment 234814

View attachment 234816

View attachment 234819

View attachment 234815
I swear I have that exact same screw kit from Amazon :ROFLMAO:

Those some Maryland state flag shock booties for the terp-mobile? 🤣
Yes sir!!! How'd ya guess?! :ROFLMAO: Don't be jelly you can't get an IA one cuz then peeps might think you like Iowa State!!! :LOL::ROFLMAO:😂:ROFLMAO:

You might have been the one I got the idea from!! 👊
& I see the Malco ratcheting driver as well! I'm telling ya, that fat handle is so much easier on my hands. It does make it kinda long w/ the mip speed tips but my hands don't hurt after wrenching for a few hours like they did before 👍

& I see the Malco ratcheting driver as well! I'm telling ya, that fat handle is so much easier on my hands. It does make it kinda long w/ the mip speed tips but my hands don't hurt after wrenching for a few hours like they did before 👍
Lol-yea, that was from your post! Thanks bud!! 👍

I've used it a few times. Same thought, man these are long!! :ROFLMAO: But love the ratcheting action.

Wait, we're still talking about the driver, right? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😁

Lol-yea, that was from your post! Thanks bud!! 👍

I've used it a few times. Same thought, man these are long!! :ROFLMAO: But love the ratcheting action.

Wait, we're still talking about the driver, right? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:😁
I've been on the lookout for some quality stubby 1/4" metric bits. Maybe snap-on or Mac makes something?

I've been on the lookout for some quality stubby 1/4" metric bits. Maybe snap-on or Mac makes something?
There a lot of options out there. Might dig onto that. 👍 I like the long ones for reaching those deep screws, but stubbies would be nice.

Well I did find these, not sure about their tooling tolerances or if they'll work as well as MIPs but I'll be the guinea pig & test em out😀🤷‍♂️ They are Mac tools so @ least they should have a good warranty

Screenshot_20220808-224818_Samsung Internet.jpg

Just some odds and ends and stuff people suggested on here recently.
Hey you should get a rhinoceros! Just wanted to see how succeptible you really are to our suggestions. :ROFLMAO:

I swear I have that exact same screw kit from Amazon :ROFLMAO:
I've got that set too. It sure comes in handy!

Back