What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice ;) I have a couple of clod busters and a txt-1 downstairs that deserve complete redesign overhauls :)

I remember the TXT-1. That was before Traxxas went all litigation crazy and still made kits. I had a TRX-1 and remember how nicely that kit went together. I think I have many an e-clip lost in my parent's carpet from those days.

17t pinion, diff and shock o-rings, shims, chop-shop screw kit & a replacement RPM bumper.

Now.....if only my Mugen shims would get here, I could build and fill a few diffs as spares

IMG_7651.JPG

I ordered stock outcast shock towers, RPM wing mount, rear diff case and a hot racing front/center brace. Voltage didn't/doesn't ahve any towers in stock or I would have replaced my cracked rear tower with that instead. Oh well... next time.

Everything but the front/center brace showed up, so I can start work on it tonight. Then all I have to do is install the brace and make a new T2T brace.

With that charger can you run 2 channels at 200w and 1 at 400w or does it not work that way? I know some chargers can do this.

Voltron legendary defender princess Allura cosplay for my daughter for Halloween. We love anime. Jojo’s bizzare adventure is almost on :geek:

If only I had some pocket change... soul of chogokin gx-71 :love:
title-3.png

I have 4 of those cards from Voltage Hobbies, really nice that he writes every note. I could not imagine having to hand write all those notes every day, my hand would cramp up lol.

I buy items one at a time so I can always have enough stickers to put one on whatever body I'm running :D

Attachments

• IMG_8002.PNG
    IMG_8002.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 34
I opened box and quickly looked at it after forklifting it into the house :LOL: It is gigantic.

Not sure what my plan is yet, it’s not going to much I think since it is pretty decked out to start. 2x 6s 6000mah graphene bricks cost enough. I am going to try and fab body panels something like this.
F41FFA2E-9732-451D-B8F2-3E4BC3A2E715.jpeg

I opened box and quickly looked at it after forklifting it into the house :LOL: It is gigantic.

Not sure what my plan is yet, it’s not going to much I think since it is pretty decked out to start. 2x 6s 6000mah graphene bricks cost enough. I am going to try and fab body panels something like this.
View attachment 23706
Try Kydex. Not sure how thick to get though. It's supposed to be pretty good stuff. You can bend and form it by getting it hot with a heat gun if I remember right. Supposedly Tbone Racing uses some form of Kydex for their bumpers.

Will have to look into kydex and what it is :geek:
I get the 12" X 12" X .080" kydex from Amazon, running about $20 for 4 or 5 sheets. Super easy to work with as far as bending but I've never tried to fuse any joints. I started using it for holsters as it molds to guns really well and gives great retention once cooled. Now I use scraps and cutoffs for rc builds. Depending on what you're making you can use a heat gun, or an oven works better for even heating full sheets. Tons of youtube vids on using it. Very impact resistant.

Back