What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I look , it only shows $489 , wow , that is stupid cheap for an 8s roller !!!!

Yeah, I didn’t really need one, but for that low of a price, it’ll make a great parts rig. More than likely I’ll swap the good stuff from my current Outcast over, sell a few things I’ll never need, and just keep the rest for spares.

Also bought another tp motor!
Maybe for another Arrma… maybe not 🤔
Time will tell.
When I was 3½ my grandmother told me that it is always better to have a huge surplus of TP motors and not need them, than to have none and get laughed at behind your back by @real_name_hidden and @Moirae on ArrmaForums. That woman was wise beyond her old age and technological ignorance.

When I was 3½ my grandmother told me that it is always better to have a huge surplus of TP motors and not need them, than to have none and get laughed at behind your back by @real_name_hidden and @Moirae on ArrmaForums. That woman was wise beyond her old age and technological ignorance.
Granny was a real G 💯

Im totally looking at some too tho I really need to not 🤣
I’m still waiting on 3 more to show up.. it’s been over a month already 😂 but I have to stop! And start maxing out what I have.. along with start using the onyx pack I bought 3 months ago

I think everyone on here has a Fireteam now. We can officially change the site name.
But now I need to find somewhere to keep it.

81LiDjWivtL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Bought some of these for my limitless

Your not alone. Fireteams are still over $1k AUD here. Overpriced IMO.
Ouch!! And I complain about living in NY !?🤣🤣
TBH, I love the look of the FT, but it doesn't really fit into my style of use that well.
Is it feasible to have someone here in the states buy and ship to you? IDK anything about that stuff, just wondering.

Ouch!! And I complain about living in NY !?🤣🤣
TBH, I love the look of the FT, but it doesn't really fit into my style of use that well.
Is it feasible to have someone here in the states buy and ship to you? IDK anything about that stuff, just wondering.
Not really, postage would be to pricey. I'm not in the market for one anyway. But thanks for the thought.
Australian hobby shops don't really have the big sales like in the US. Well not the big price drops anyway.

Back