What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Proline trenchers, hubs, pinion gear, 3s battery, and senton last week....and I'm recently retired and do not have an income!! Help!o_O

IMG_20221207_160401371_HDR.jpg

Just got done with my order
This better be as fun as my dbxle 2.0 or ill be all over the rc world a out rhis rig😁

View attachment 261390
Congrats!! As long as you're not expecting to do 150' jumps @65mph, I believe you'll be happy. Keep us posted on your impressions, don't forget pics!!😁👍🍻

Just got done with my order
This better be as fun as my dbxle 2.0 or ill be all over the rc world a out rhis rig😁

View attachment 261390

I got my green body all reinforced and stuck it on the car for the first time the other day. I’ll try to clean it up this weekend and share some pics in the XRT thread.

Not an RC, but it is electric! Took much longer to install than I was expecting. New electrical box installed and further surgery to the counter cut-out. Replacing a 30 year old element unit. Works great!
816FFE75-EFF2-4194-B9B4-05E18F1F390D.jpeg

I was drooling all over that XRT while picking up parts at my lhs the other day for my Senton. I quickly made my purchases and ran out the door! Look forward to your review...looks like a blast
Not an RC, but it is electric! Took much longer to install than I was expecting. New electrical box installed and further surgery to the counter cut-out. Replacing a 30 year old element unit. Works great!
View attachment 261420
Looks great ! I love doing home projects, especially the saving $ part. Now put on big pot of stew and enjoy!

First set of ONYX lipos finally arrived. If they perform half as good as they feel...these should be a right treat.
View attachment 261426
Glad to see they're not affiliated with the Onyx brand by HH! That's what I thought you were referring to before..shoulda known better!!🤣🤣🍻

Glad to see they're not affiliated with the Onyx brand by HH! That's what I thought you were referring to before..shoulda known better!!🤣🤣🍻
Yeah, no...these are the real "McCoy" if you'll pardon the pun.

Congrats!! As long as you're not expecting to do 150' jumps @65mph, I believe you'll be happy. Keep us posted on your impressions, don't forget pics!!😁👍🍻
Hahaha thats for sure
And be askong lots of questions
Like first question is
Will this batteries fit on that tray of the xrt

20221118_171842.jpg

I got my green body all reinforced and stuck it on the car for the first time the other day. I’ll try to clean it up this weekend and share some pics in the XRT thread.
For the first time im going to use gorilla tape and see how iyll hold up

Hahaha thats for sure
And be askong lots of questions
Like first question is
Will this batteries fit on that tray of the xrt

View attachment 261433

For the first time im going to use gorilla tape and see how iyll hold up
Not sure what'll fit for batteries. Might have to look up the specs on the trays for the xrt. I'd bet someone has posted them here already but finding that info can be a challenge. I'd just look it up on TRX's site. 6800's should be fine, Dem 11000's are some honkin big batteries!!😮😁

Not sure what'll fit for batteries. Might have to look up the specs on the trays for the xrt. I'd bet someone has posted them here already but finding that info can be a challenge. I'd just look it up on TRX's site. 6800's should be fine, Dem 11000's are some honkin big batteries!!😮😁
Im using rhem on my dbxle 2.0
That losi sure is lot a fun😆
Cant stop smiling when ever im running it
Im using rhem on my dbxle 2.0
That losi sure is lot a fun😆
Cant stop smiling when ever im running it
I know garagelife rc have a battery tray for the xrt

Back