What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screenshot_20230330_211711_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Re-upped my premium Member status. Mad props go out to @WoodiE & the mods for keeping this forum such an amazing community & resource!!😍🤩 Here's to another incredible year of sending, bending & mending!!!😃🤪🍻🍻👍👍🤘🤘
Oh man.. I been meaning to.. things have gotten tight this past year. Then I just went and bought more parts..again!🙄😐

I didn't buy much Just a $20 fan for my Max 6. But I've ran into some crazy Arrma deals on Ebay. Anyone else noticed these sales? I've never dealt with that company before :

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1450114415...2mtILn0RTS&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
How about this deal? Brand new too. I've never seen these that cheap :
https://www.ebay.com/itm/1450114417...2mtILn0RTS&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
Picked a Losi Lazernut from this seller. I'll update when it arrives! It says it should be in my garage by the 7th :)

Last week I floated and soldered up 2x900 W 12V power supplies to make one 1800W supply.

Today I ordered an ISDT P30, a variable voltage/current buck boost converter, a pair of 120mm fans and some panel mount XT60 connectors to turn an old ammo can into a power supply/charging box and servo tester.

I’m pretty pumped. This will take me from a 20A charging limit to a 2x30A limit (and I’ll still have the 20A setup too).

Oh I also purchased an extra 20A breaker and some conduit to install a dedicated outlet.

Last edited:
This arrived today. Some more HR Spurs and another Spool, pinions, wheels, hexes, bearings etc also on their way. I am trying not to buy any big items like new electronics or new cars but even the small stuff adds up fast. :(

PXL_20230331_214742119.jpg

150 various titanium screws, 20 each of m3 and m4 washers, 10 each of m3 and m4 nuts. Unfortunately its grade 2(pure titanium which isn't as strong as grades 3, 4 or 5(titanium alloys). And not going to complain too much that they sent regular nuts instead of the nylocks I ordered, seeing as I only paid $78 plus $17 for faster shipping.
20230331_195334.jpg

150 various titanium screws, 20 each of m3 and m4 washers, 10 each of m3 and m4 nuts. Unfortunately its grade 2(pure titanium which isn't as strong as grades 3, 4 or 5(titanium alloys). And not going to complain too much that they sent regular nuts instead of the nylocks I ordered, seeing as I only paid $78 plus $17 for faster shipping.View attachment 289578
Poor me going thru my box of cheap chinazon screws over here, to sort and store, drooling at the thought of titanium screws... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

* I did spring for some Ti motor mount screws that are stored away already, but the rest of the car gets the cheap stuff.

PXL_20230401_000624339.jpg

Last edited:
150 various titanium screws, 20 each of m3 and m4 washers, 10 each of m3 and m4 nuts. Unfortunately its grade 2(pure titanium which isn't as strong as grades 3, 4 or 5(titanium alloys). And not going to complain too much that they sent regular nuts instead of the nylocks I ordered, seeing as I only paid $78 plus $17 for faster shipping.View attachment 289578
Man....you are so screwed!

Poor me going thru my box of cheap chinazon screws over here, to sort and store, drooling at the thought of titanium screws... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

* I did spring for some Ti motor mount screws that are stored away already, but the rest of the car gets the cheap stuff.

View attachment 289603
Mine are from China too.. Aliexpress

New set of Fortress for the Senton. First set was not glued correctly and didn’t last through my last track run…on 2s.

Decided to try the BRCC front bumper since that busted again as well, along with the 3d printed mount. Seems like a lot of people are going with the granite bumper but I liked the look of the Big Rock piece better.

Also grabbed a new skid plate for the front since that was busted too.

Should be good for more track time once Jenny’s delivers!

I’m going to give one of these a shot. Been enjoying the carpet tracks. I have a TA RB 10 and a hopped up Mini B. Going to see how this puppy performs. Seems decent for a cheap price!

C94DEABF-C747-4D4C-BFB7-38E9CC49F894.png

Back