What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice purchase. That new 6 cameras are awesome.

I'm half tempted to sell my GoPro 4 Silver to upgrade. :D

I'm looking at a couple headset cams options as I want to get some content up for you guys/ladies. Not sure I want to go with gopro though.

Yeah, when I got mine, it was more than $100 difference between the two as the 7 didn't exist yet.

I don't use the gopro software at all. I copy from the micro sd to my data drive, then after moving the low-res video and thumbs to a sub folder, I import the files into PowerDirector16. It then down converts everything to a more manageable file size in a temp folder for editing. Takes a while as it's reencoding all of it to a lower res video. Then it uses that in the preview/editing process, but when you publish/build your output video, it uses the original source. The software wasn't too expensive. I bought it initially because I was using it to put onboard video in a PIP type output from my hero5 session. Then my bodies started getting destroyed from the camera being mounted, so I stopped. After using it a while, it works a lot better than WMM did, so I kept using it.

WMM was fine with 60fps 1080 video, but didn't like the 120fps 1080 which is how I have my hero5 record and it also didn't allow for PIP type output.
Great info/advice at least ! ?

And...….16$ for upper and lower front and rear a-arms and 2X Turnbuckles.. And maybe a T-bone wheelie bar so i can ditch this wing that's just gonna keep getting broke.

bling bling..

Attachments

• IMG_2920.jpg
    IMG_2920.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2921.jpg
    IMG_2921.jpg
    557.1 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_2925.jpg
    IMG_2925.jpg
    264.4 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_2927.jpg
    IMG_2927.jpg
    329.5 KB · Views: 42
yeah I like it too.. Im kind of upset they don't make shock towers for the v3 talion... sucks..

Back