What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you building a shelf queen?
Plastic a arms are what you want for bashing. The plastic parts will flex and return to normal shape under stress, and if they stress too hard they will break instead of your bulkhead. When aluminum stresses, it's in general less likely to bend and break, but, when it does bend, it won't return to its original shape.
Yep i know, i don't care if it breaks, its only 19$ for a bulk head or frame, i want it too look good when it breaks

Attachments

• DSC_0005.JPG
    DSC_0005.JPG
    298.9 KB · Views: 34
  • DSC_0003.JPG
    DSC_0003.JPG
    215.3 KB · Views: 44
I bought a new tool box some axle shft boots and body post anti vibration pegs and some water proof rubberized tape all at the dollar store lol

Attachments

• 154775770904270556849401717926.jpg
    154775770904270556849401717926.jpg
    281.9 KB · Views: 36
Yep i know, i don't care if it breaks, its only 19$ for a bulk head or frame, i want it too look good when it breaks
Yeah but GPM isn't known for using quality aluminum in their products so those arms are going to bend or break eventually.

I know a lot of that is in English but I'm still not understanding...it's all greek to me :ROFLMAO:(y)
Folding@home is a distributed computing platform for diseases research run by Stanford University. Folding refers to the way human protein folds in the cells that make up your body. We rely on the proteins to keep us healthy and they assemble themselves by folding. But when they misfold, there can be serious consequences to a person’s health. Basically this platform studies how proteins in our cells fold and what can cause them to misfold. Rather than use 1 giant supercomputer to calculate this the workload is spread out over thousands of computers. Protein misfolding is believed to be the cause of many diseases like cancer, Parkinson's, Hunnington's, and Alzheimer's to name a few.
More information can be found here https://foldingathome.org
Do note that in order to run this and actually be able to make a contribution to the project you will need a fairly powerful video card in your computer and it uses a lot of power.

Idk if you saw anything about the bitcoin thing last year, but like how some of those guys were running computers with 8 videos cards, there are seriously guys that do that same thing but run folding@home instead of mine bitcoin.

Last edited:
Folding@home is a distributed computing platform for diseases research run by Stanford University. Folding refers to the way human protein folds in the cells that make up your body. We rely on the proteins to keep us healthy and they assemble themselves by folding. But when they misfold, there can be serious consequences to a person’s health. Basically this platform studies how proteins in our cells fold and what can cause them to misfold. Rather than use 1 giant supercomputer to calculate this the workload is spread out over thousands of computers. Protein misfolding is believed to be the cause of many diseases like cancer, Parkinson's, Hunnington's, and Alzheimer's to name a few.
More information can be found here https://foldingathome.org
Do note that in order to run this and actually be able to make a contribution to the project you will need a fairly powerful video card in your computer and it uses a lot of power.

Idk if you saw anything about the bitcoin thing last year, but like how some of those guys were running computers with 8 videos cards, there are seriously guys that do that same thing but run folding@home instead of mine bitcoin.

When I work with animal proteins and eggs and meat, I always consider proteins to be a spring. So I call em unwinding. When I use salt specifically to "unwind" and heat or acids to "denature or rewind," I get the results I need. Water / moisture retention, (nitrite) cure and salt penetration, bacteria control.
Interesting that this could be something to read more into with humans but I reckon proteins are universally similar.
Thanks for showing me something new and while I only have a single 980gtx I may be limited. Either way, I'm curious and want to learn more. I wonder if "fold" and "wind" are similar.

When I work with animal proteins and eggs and meat, I always consider proteins to be a spring. So I call em unwinding. When I use salt specifically to "unwind" and heat or acids to "denature or rewind," I get the results I need. Water / moisture retention, (nitrite) cure and salt penetration, bacteria control.
Interesting that this could be something to read more into with humans but I reckon proteins are universally similar.
Thanks for showing me something new and while I only have a single 980gtx I may be limited. Either way, I'm curious and want to learn more. I wonder if "fold" and "wind" are similar.
The 980GTX still makes a great card for this right around 650k ppd, I would say minimum is a GTX660, anything older than that and you are just wasting electricity.

Last edited:
Back