What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Upping my battery storage game. It's an industrial fire cabinet. It'll keep fire in, the same way it keeps fire out. Double steel wall, fireproof insulation in-between. Also has a vent, that I plan to add a filter to, which will hopefully minimize damage in the event of a bad day.

View attachment 372405
How much was that? 😮

$176

Vevor 17" x 17" x 22" Flammable Cabinet Galvanized Steel, Safety Cabinet, Adjustable Shelf Flammable Storage Cabinet, for Commercial Industrial and Home Use: Industrial & Scientific https://a.co/d/hz5imxN
Nice find. I might have to do the same.

$176

Vevor 17" x 17" x 22" Flammable Cabinet Galvanized Steel, Safety Cabinet, Adjustable Shelf Flammable Storage Cabinet, for Commercial Industrial and Home Use: Industrial & Scientific https://a.co/d/hz5imxN
That's actually a very wise investment. Might have to look into one of these later down the line (y)

Got a bunch of stuff to fully rebuild my Kraton 6s
IMG_6176.jpeg
IMG_6175.png
IMG_6177.jpeg

New Buggy Body for Good Dalek. I have nice new stickers and I was thinking of cutting out the front window and putting in screening. let some more air pass through but Not sure... Maybe try that on an older body first.

Arrma 6S Typhon TLR Body.jpg

Ive been using these 3S Typhon bodies but I Like the new TLR colors.
Mine are getting beat up from doing backflips.

Arrma 3S Typhon Body.jpg

I’ve heard really bad things about those red RPM arms. Bubbles in the molds and break easily.

Worst case I get stock again

I've used rpm products for over 25 years. 1 thing I can say is that they've always had excellent qc.
I find it hard to believe they would put out a product with known issues.

I mean I could be wrong also.. what do I know?

After years of gathering dust I finally decided it was time to do the EXB steering and turn buckle upgrade on my v1 8s Kraton. With all the M2C upgrades on this thing it weighs a tonne, the tie rods kept failing. New servo saver, front and rear arms. Should be a joy to drive again soon.
20240611_175717.jpg

Back