What did you buy today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
came shocks from jennys rc ... very fast delivery across the ocean ?

Now i can upgrade my granite blx with typhone 6s shocks ?

Attachments

• 20190716_101745.jpg
    20190716_101745.jpg
    368.1 KB · Views: 18
I bought some Gamakatsu circle hooks, rubber corn, canned sweet corn, panko bread crumbs, strawberry jello, and some inline method feeders! Guess what I am doing tomorrow after work? Lol

I went ALL OUT and bought a Fire Stick 4k... yeah I know I'm a big spender. :D
I want to get a hacked Firestick.
I bought some Gamakatsu circle hooks, rubber corn, canned sweet corn, panko bread crumbs, strawberry jello, and some inline method feeders! Guess what I am doing tomorrow after work? Lol
Making stir fry?

Be sure to let us know how it works out for you.

Will do but I don't know if I will be posting in the "What's your budget lipo of choice thread" :). I have no real regrets in the cheaper brand lipos I have purchased for the most part I say I got what paid for and often feel I got more. So many new names in lipos showing up hard to say if a brand will be here today and gone tomorrow.

Between yesterday and today, new video editing PC:

Fractal Design Meshify C Dark tower
Gigabyte Z390 AORUS MB
Intel i9-9900KF
Noctua CPU fan
Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4
GeForce GTX 1660 6GB GDDR5
1TB Samsung NVMe
4TB WDC Red storage drive
Corsair RM750X PSU
LG 24” LCD X 2
TrippLite dual monitor wall bracket
Logitech MK345 Keyboard Combo

Should be a nice rig ??

Gigabyte Z390 AORUS MB
Intel i9-9900KF
Noctua CPU fan
1TB Samsung NVMe
Corsair RM750X PSU
LG 24” LCD X 2

Should be a nice rig ??
Should make for quite a beast. I like it!

Bought some of this stuff today... see below..

You know when you read stuff on a public blog and think “nah, that can’t be right”... well that’s what I thought reading all the crew on here ranting and raving about this simple green stuff being so great for cleaning your rigs... I mean, since when has any cleaning chemical that’s “biodegradable, non toxic and environmentally friendly” ever been any good at cleaning things right?!..

biggest load of horses..t i’ve ever heard I thought to myself..

anyway, I was at my local hardware store and sure enough saw some of this simple stuff on the shelf and though why not, it’s pretty cheap, i’ll give it a go..

Washed the car with it today.. sprayed 50/50 diluted mix on and with no scrubbing or anything then rinsed off with water..

WOW... and I mean wow... this stuff really cleaned it up brilliantly.. dirt, oil residue etc etc goooorne...

Stuff is worth every penny.
83275FF2-EED4-4130-B7A2-5AABFD239D3A.jpeg

Finally received the metal bars I ordered from the UK to make my own hinge pins. Also ordered two more tickets for the Infraction yesterday.
20190717_105333.jpg

Gigabyte Z390 AORUS MB
Intel i9-9900KF
Noctua CPU fan
1TB Samsung NVMe
Corsair RM750X PSU
LG 24” LCD X 2

Should be a nice rig ??
Did you get the NH-D15?
Bought some of this stuff today... see below..

You know when you read stuff on a public blog and think “nah, that can’t be right”... well that’s what I thought reading all the crew on here ranting and raving about this simple green stuff being so great for cleaning your rigs... I mean, since when has any cleaning chemical that’s “biodegradable, non toxic and environmentally friendly” ever been any good at cleaning things right?!..

biggest load of horses..t i’ve ever heard I thought to myself..

anyway, I was at my local hardware store and sure enough saw some of this simple stuff on the shelf and though why not, it’s pretty cheap, i’ll give it a go..

Washed the car with it today.. sprayed 50/50 diluted mix on and with no scrubbing or anything then rinsed off with water..

WOW... and I mean wow... this stuff really cleaned it up brilliantly.. dirt, oil residue etc etc goooorne...

Stuff is worth every penny.
View attachment 43206
I picked up a gallon of this stuff for $5 lool. It's supposed to work just as good as Simple Green.
3a5ae445-44e3-4a25-bac2-8dba25c4c791_1.5a6f79198b781bafda44ecc1638c00df.jpeg

I had a $30 gift certificate at Voltage to cover the cost of the last part I needed from him for the Noto, but with no one hearing from him in so long I picked up a servo mount just in case. I'm sure I'll get another 6s sooner or later.

Now watch the FR suspension mount come out tomorrow. :LOL:

Random cheap servo from Amazon, it did come with a nice look aluminum servo horn.
15638355693405359067148705658159.jpg

Back